CougarfmUK

OFC Regular
The winter passed uneventfully after the Surfer party, the Surfers had all gone home for the winter and I had been very concerned that there might have been some gossip going around the village, after all I had fucked and been fucked by eleven younger guys, but true to his word, my friend Tony must've sworn them all to secrecy as I hadn't heard a word or received a single funny look, considering I had been riding guys in front of an audience and been held wide open while a succession of guys had all been taking turns going in and out of me, eventually being covered in spunk and having to be showered off by the guys afterwards. Throughout the winter I had often driven past the cottage where it had taken place, owned by Tony's elderly aunt it was seldom occupied during the winter months and Tony's Jeep remained parked in the garden with it's tarpaulin over it, awaiting his return when his Surfing school re-opened for the summer season. My tummy always did a little flip and was full of butterflies when I went past remembering what had happened there that night at his party, but, thankfully obviously nothing had been said, I guess the guys were as keen as me about the details not becoming common knowledge.

It was early spring when the phone rang early in the morning 'Hi Sue it's Tony' the voice said. 'Oh Hi Tony' I replied 'What's on?' 'Well' he began 'I'm down for a couple of weeks to set up ready for the season and I have my cousin and his mate down to stay, they're only 18 and we have got some tickets to that fancy dress night at that club in town, we've got a spare and I wondered if you would come along?' he asked. 'Well I dunno Tony, after the last time I got together with you and your mates...' 'Oh don't sweat about these two babe, they are both virgins, they won't be any trouble' he assured me. 'Yeah OK then' I replied 'What's the plan?' 'Well if you drive over to mine eightish we can all get a Taxi into town and back, then if you want to take it easy and not get bladdered you can drive yourself home after'. 'OK' I said 'Sounds good, I'll be over yours at half-sevenish Saturday'.

I went into town after work and looked around for a costume. It was slim pickings as this was a big event in the resort. The only option seemed to be a cheap French Maid outfit from the Anne Summers shop. Although it was totally cheap and tacky I bought it, it was only twentyfive quid, I figured that if I matched it with some quality stockings and expensive shoes it would be just about passable. On the night I put it on along with my favourite matching La Senza bra and knickers and the matching suspender belt and black stockings. I rounded the outfit off with my L'autre Chose strappy heels, put on my heavy false eyelashes and a lot of makeup and looked in the mirror, I have to say I wasn't completely happy, I looked like a dogs' dinner, breakfast and pudding all rolled into one, the only consolation was that I looked completely and outrageously slutty, 'Oh well' I thought, 'It IS fancy dress and I'm not going to be getting sloshed' so I put my long coat over the top and jumped in my car and went over to Tony's cottage. Once there he quickly introduced me to his cousin Jeffery and his mate Robert or Jeff and Bob as they preferred, almost immediately the Taxi arrived and we jumped in it, Tony in the front and me in the back between Jeff and Bob, I had the long coat on so wasn't particularly embarrased as there wasn't much on show, off we went to one of the major nightclubs in the nearby resort which is much bigger than the tiny village resort which is home.

Inside the club it was very packed so, knowing how I was dressed I led the way to the right hand corner beside the DJ rostrum, it would be quieter there and I wouldn't feel so much on display, being a fair bit older than most of the women there. I shed the coat and placed it on the leather corner sofa along with my bag and the boys put their jackets and stuff with it. 'Wow, will you look at her' Tony said to the two lads who were looking a bit nervous and embarrassed as their eyes feasted on me, I giggled and sat down and Tony went to the bar. The lads didn't say much while we waited for our drinks then Tony returned with shots of Sambucca and long drinks too which turned out to be Vodka and whatever for the boys and Tanqueray and Tonic for me. 'Oh Tony, I was gonna take it easy tonight if I'm driving home later' 'Ah fuck it Sue, have a drink and stay at mine' he suggested. I have to say I didn't need much persuasion!... [continued]

Last edited:
Part two continued...

As we sat a lad came up to the corner with his little crew of four lads plus a girl who was obviously 'with' him. They were all between eighteen and twentyish and the girl was absolutely gorgeous, she had long blonde hair, long legs in tight jeans and a tiny little white boobtube top on, she was clearly bra-less and had wonderful boobs and very prominent nipples, as they began to dance in the corner it was clear that they had been drinking already, the boyfriend was holding her tight and grinding against her, holding her by her hips and spinning her round, it all looked very sexy as we sat there and watched them. In this corner we were the only ones who could really see them as the guy danced with her, him facing the others and the girl with her back to them. The boyfriend then spun her round to face the other lads and she raised her arms in the air, behind her the boyfriend reached around her and gripping the top of the boobtube he pulled it down revealing her beautiful tits to them! She didn't freak out, just giggled and pulled the tubetop back up and laughingly scolded him. Now with her back to the other lads and facing the boyfriend she moved backwards into the other lads and was grinding and gyrating against them, she raised her arms once more and two of the lads now pulled the tubetop down and showed her tits to the boyfriend, no-one else could see this apart from us and the DJ, the three lads and myself just sat open-mouthed watching all this unfolding. The five lads all encircled her and were all pushing themselves into her and she was gyrating against them, again and again the tubetop got pulled down and then back up as they spun her around, continually pushing her into the other guys. The boyfriend was then behind her and reaching round her hips he unbuttoned her jeans and put his hand down the front of them, as her hands went down to his the other lads pulled the tubetop down, she was now in the middle of a five-guy circle with her top pulled down and a hand down the front of her jeans grinding herself against it and generally being groped by them all as she danced with complete abandon, seemingly without a care in the world! Presently she pulled the top back up and with the boyfriend behind her holding her hips she faced the other lads, the boyfriend pushed her toward each lad in turn and they kissed her mouth, long and hard, she had her mouth open wide and they were going full-on tongues with her, sandwiching her between themselves and the boyfriend. At one point they were snogging her two boys at a time both tongueing her open mouth, all groping her tits, hands down her jeans, pulling her knickers up the crack of her bum and wedging her knickers at the front, pulling down the tubetop and pulling her nipples and sucking on them as she was reaching down and behind feeling their packets which, we could see by where her hands were going, were all fit to bursting, this whole spectacle was absolutely fascinating and very, very erotic indeed. Inside it made me realise how sexy and sordid I must've looked at Tony's party, these lads, and the lads I was with were enjoying this immensely, and, I confess, so was I! Soon, as quickly as they had arrived they had vanished and the spectacle was over. I was feeling very hot and bothered now, Tony went to the bar and I took Bob and Jeffs' hands and led them to the corner of the dancefloor where these others had been only moments before and we danced, Tony came back with more drinks and we downed them, all danced together, more drinks and dancing and soon the night was over and we put our jackets and coats on headed for the door where our pre-booked Taxi was already waiting and we headed back to the cottage, all very pissed and giggly and I'm sure, all very turned on by what we had witnessed in the club.

Back at the cottage we went straight to the kitchen and shed our coats, I opened the fridge and asked Tony where the Lagers were, they were in the bottom of the fridge. I squatted down and looked, there were only Super-strength cans, 'It's all I had in' Tony explained. I got four out and walked over to the boys and gave them a can each and I took mine and sat on the edge of the kitchen table while they sat on the shabby threeseater sofa that was opposite, I put my can down after a large gulp and put one leg onto the edge of the table and began to massage my calf muscle which was burning after all the dancing. 'Errr Sue' Tony whispered, 'We can see your knickers', 'I'm not bothered' I replied 'My calves are aching like hell' the lads didn't seem bothered, they had a smartphone and seemed to be busy watching something on it, I dreaded to think what it might be and took no notice just carried on rubbing my calves which were easing off a little now. Drinking more of the strong Lager I began to feel a bit hazy and, being completely uninhibited by now with these lads on top of feeling the air around my knickers and the bare thighs above my stockings I put my hand to my knickers to make sure they were properly adjusted so they couldn't see anything too much, it didn't matter, they were still glued to this phone. Feeling mischievous I pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side, feeling the cool air on my pussy which would've been fully visable had they not been watching the phone 'Fuck 'em' I thought to myself and gave my clitoris a quick rub, my mind wandered back to the club and those lads and the girl, wondering what they might be doing now, my pussy clenched at the thought. I quickly covered up and looked at the lads, they weren't looking at all, busy glued to ths smartfone, again I thought 'fuck 'em' drank more of the Lager that was now having a serious effect on me, my pussy was aching, clenching, I became oblivious to the fact that there were three lads sitting opposite me and pulled my knickers to the side and began to finger myself. My pussy was rampant, as I slipped my finger inside her she gripped it hard, in and out I pushed the finger, becoming more and more oblivious to my surroundings as I did so until I found myself massaging my clitoris hard, round and round my finger was circling the tip of it, every now and then probing my opening for moisture, I lifted my other leg, now I had one foot on the edge of the table I was sitting on and the other on the chair beside it, my legs wide open I put my remaining hand between my legs and parted my lips, wetting my free hand with saliva I continued massaging my clitoris until, dizzy and in a fog not quite knowing where I was or what I was doing I came heavily, my pussy opening and closing rapidly, my whole body convulsing. I subconsciously let out a whispered 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah' and, seeing movement in the hazy corner of my eye I looked up and remembered the boys, they had put the phone down now and were watching me open-mouthed in complete silence. 'Ooh errrr' I mumbled, quickly closing my legs and putting my feet to the floor. 'Sorry about that' I blushed as I came to my senses.

Tony said nothing just stood up took my hand and helped me to my feet, Jeff and Bob stood either side of me taking my arms and placing them around their shoulders, turned me round and reaching down grabbed hold of a leg each and lifted me up, as they did so my legs parted wide, my knickers still pulled to the side, my pussy fully open to the cool air that surrounded it in it's nakedness, slowly and silently the two, followed by Tony carried me through the passage and into the bedroom...

Last edited:
Damn that was a really great story. Left me with a hard on

A very sensual story with plenty of visualisation and erotic emotion, Cary on with your imagination and let go with those emotions

These stories get better and better every time xx We need to have another chat sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Back