Surpised me and I paid for it

T

TiffanyD

I was raised to know my place around men and I have long accepted my submissive side that comes out when I'm with some men. Older men just have a natural Dominance about them which I find it hard to resist and at times impossible to do so. My "friend" is one of those men, he's much older, 53, and from the second our eyes met I knew I could refuse him nothing and he seemed to know it as well and in short time took complete advantage of that which I accepted. He made it very clear I was to obey him without hesitation or face being punished after which I'd have to do as he wanted anyway. At first it was just being kept nude when at his place and caring for his "needs" doing what ever he wanted of me and after many trips over his knee I just accepted it and did as he told me. What started off as a private matter between us soon grew to where he would chose my clothing, or lack of, when we went out and regardless of where we were, when he needed use me I obeyed. This usually meant giving him a blow job while he drove or in a quiet secluded spot out of the way of on lookers which i have to admit I found highly erotic. Soon though those times weren't as secluded and instead of just a blow job he'd flip my skirt up bend me over and impale me not caring if any one saw. One day even that changed as I was over his house and as he was watching a baseball game on TV he told me he wanted a blow job which I of course did. It was during this time that the front dor of his house opened and in walked some of his male friends saying they stopped over to watch the game. Hearing them and seeing where I was not only naked but had a cock in my mouth my first instinct was to run into another room but as soon as I tried to do that he grabbed my hair telling me to finish. With his hair holding my head in place and his free hand slapping my bare ass I had no choice but to do as I was told with his friends sitting there watching me. Once he finished I sucked him dry he lifted my head up from his lap asking his friend if they'd like one next saying I was very god at it. Needless to say no one refused and after receiving an even harder slap on my bare ass to remind me of my place I quickly crawled over to one of the men and opening up his pants freed his now erect cock to suck as I was ordered to do. Once I had finished with the last of my duties my friend said I earned a reward and tossed me a vibrator telling me it was my choice if I wanted it. By this time I was so horny I didn't care who was there watching me as I slipped the monstrous deep into my pussy over and over again until my whole body began trembling until my body just collapsed back onto the floor with the toy still buried deep inside me for everyone to see as wave after wave of orgasm swept over me. I must of passed out because the next thing i knew I had been thrown over the arm of a chair still unable to move as one by one they took turns sliding into my ass and pounding me hard until they filled it with their juice at which point the next one took his turn. Since then it has become a weekly duty of mine when I'm there, or where ever we happen to be when "master" allows them to use me.
It was during one of these times that things changed again when as I was giving the men their blow jobs I had just finished with one when I felt my hair being grabbed as I was dragged over on my hands and knees to care for another man and as my head was pushed down into the waiting lap i found it was a vagina waiting for me, not a hard cock. Not expecting that I resisted and quickly felt the strap landing over my bare ass as Master's voice scolded me as he push my head down to the woman's waiting pussy telling me not to embarrass him again. After a few more swats from the strap I accepted my fate and began licking her as master continued punishing me for my hesitation until I fully accepted my duty licking her to orgasm as the men began taking turns in my pussy or ass until everyone had their fill.
Since then more and more women come over on weekends and master has become even bolder when and where he shares me with his friends... which is something I've accepted as well

Absolutely amazing story hun. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope your master knows how lucky he is to have you.

I was raised to know my place around men and I have long accepted my submissive side that comes out when I'm with some men. Older men just have a natural Dominance about them which I find it hard to resist and at times impossible to do so. My "friend" is one of those men, he's much older, 53, and from the second our eyes met I knew I could refuse him nothing and he seemed to know it as well and in short time took complete advantage of that which I accepted. He made it very clear I was to obey him without hesitation or face being punished after which I'd have to do as he wanted anyway. At first it was just being kept nude when at his place and caring for his "needs" doing what ever he wanted of me and after many trips over his knee I just accepted it and did as he told me. What started off as a private matter between us soon grew to where he would chose my clothing, or lack of, when we went out and regardless of where we were, when he needed use me I obeyed. This usually meant giving him a blow job while he drove or in a quiet secluded spot out of the way of on lookers which i have to admit I found highly erotic. Soon though those times weren't as secluded and instead of just a blow job he'd flip my skirt up bend me over and impale me not caring if any one saw. One day even that changed as I was over his house and as he was watching a baseball game on TV he told me he wanted a blow job which I of course did. It was during this time that the front dor of his house opened and in walked some of his male friends saying they stopped over to watch the game. Hearing them and seeing where I was not only naked but had a cock in my mouth my first instinct was to run into another room but as soon as I tried to do that he grabbed my hair telling me to finish. With his hair holding my head in place and his free hand slapping my bare ass I had no choice but to do as I was told with his friends sitting there watching me. Once he finished I sucked him dry he lifted my head up from his lap asking his friend if they'd like one next saying I was very god at it. Needless to say no one refused and after receiving an even harder slap on my bare ass to remind me of my place I quickly crawled over to one of the men and opening up his pants freed his now erect cock to suck as I was ordered to do. Once I had finished with the last of my duties my friend said I earned a reward and tossed me a vibrator telling me it was my choice if I wanted it. By this time I was so horny I didn't care who was there watching me as I slipped the monstrous deep into my pussy over and over again until my whole body began trembling until my body just collapsed back onto the floor with the toy still buried deep inside me for everyone to see as wave after wave of orgasm swept over me. I must of passed out because the next thing i knew I had been thrown over the arm of a chair still unable to move as one by one they took turns sliding into my ass and pounding me hard until they filled it with their juice at which point the next one took his turn. Since then it has become a weekly duty of mine when I'm there, or where ever we happen to be when "master" allows them to use me.
It was during one of these times that things changed again when as I was giving the men their blow jobs I had just finished with one when I felt my hair being grabbed as I was dragged over on my hands and knees to care for another man and as my head was pushed down into the waiting lap i found it was a vagina waiting for me, not a hard cock. Not expecting that I resisted and quickly felt the strap landing over my bare ass as Master's voice scolded me as he push my head down to the woman's waiting pussy telling me not to embarrass him again. After a few more swats from the strap I accepted my fate and began licking her as master continued punishing me for my hesitation until I fully accepted my duty licking her to orgasm as the men began taking turns in my pussy or ass until everyone had their fill.
Since then more and more women come over on weekends and master has become even bolder when and where he shares me with his friends... which is something I've accepted as well

That is so sexy it's so hot when women know their place

Loved reading every sensual moment of your amazing story, not sure just HOW you could possibly better it, but wish you all the very best of luck....

Amazing story,as an older guy i enjoyed it,now im pumping my cock over the thought u getting your asshole filled,your awesome you deserve pleasure honey,xxxIMG_20200419_063534.jpg

OMFG that sounds fucking amazing......i want a woman to know her place with me and do what I say. I would love to watch you with a dick down your throat while your bent over taking all those dicks and getiing your pussy and ass filled with cum while im watching and stroking my cock

Can we use any social media for chat with some pics

Attachments

• WATCHING_PORN_05.jpg
    WATCHING_PORN_05.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 3
Back