Talk to me on my kik:Allysaters01

Allysabarbie21

Hey everyone! Hope your day is going good so far!

My name is Allysa,I'm 23 years old,been single for a while now and looking to get back into the game!

I'm looking for a decent funny guy to have fun with,roleplay,make friends or something more than that.

I would say I'm good looking but I'll let you be the judge,so text me on Kik:Allysaters01 and lets have some fun!

If you're a kid please do not text me,or start with a dic pic,not a good start.

My name is Allysa,I'm 23 years old,been single for a while now and looking to get back into the game!

I'm looking for a decent funny guy to have fun with,roleplay,make friends or something more than that.

I would say I'm good looking but I'll let you be the judge,so text me on Kik:Allysaters01 and lets have some fun!

Hey I don't have anything on here yet but if we get to talking I'll send you a picture of myself and everything like that I'm getting lonely lol I just don't see the point in putting a lot into this chat site because None of the others let you talk with out paying them a couple 100 dollars lol but yeah if we talk and that's a big if lol I send you what you need to check me out lol and know that I'm not a peeve lol and I said that like a little kid lol well talk to ya when I do i hope goodnight sweet dreams

Hi! How are you? You look really HOTTT!
Sorry am not available...really disappointing!

I would love to chat sexy with you!

Ok

Back