Thank you.

I

InvincibleLight

As I near another year of having lived, I feel as though I need to thank a lot of the people here for a lot of things, and get a few things off my chest. When I came to this website, I was a lonely, depressed wreck. Thanks to people like @Togira (The first person I ever spoke to here) for making this place the one thing I look forward to almost anything else in my day. Id also like to thank @Sun66, who made me feel like I truly belong here, and encouraged me to feel good about myself. Id like to thank @Tiny_Tabby for helping me feel comfortable sharing my stories and other creative things. There are so many people from the chatrooms I'd like to thank for so many reasons its unreal, so just to name a few: @fandom_lover1, @Tyrhenum_Mare, @PicTrade, @DamnWow, @Mol, @Alicee, @musee, and many, many, many more. Thank you all, for one hell of a few months. I hope to have many years ahead here.

As I near another year of having lived, I feel as though I need to thank a lot of the people here for a lot of things, and get a few things off my chest. When I came to this website, I was a lonely, depressed wreck. Thanks to people like @Togira (The first person I ever spoke to here) for making this place the one thing I look forward to almost anything else in my day. Id also like to thank @Sun66, who made me feel like I truly belong here, and encouraged me to feel good about myself. Id like to thank @Tiny_Tabby for helping me feel comfortable sharing my stories and other creative things. There are so many people from the chatrooms I'd like to thank for so many reasons its unreal, so just to name a few: @fandom_lover1, @Tyrhenum_Mare, @PicTrade, @DamnWow, @Mol, @Alicee, @musee, and many, many, many more. Thank you all, for one hell of a few months. I hope to have many years ahead here.

Hey InvincibleLight, thank you so so much for including me in your beautiful message, I only told you the truth gorgeous girl. And see if you notice the numbers 111 and 222 more often now, transformation and balance, its not a coincidence ;) love xxx

Hey InvincibleLight, thank you so so much for including me in your beautiful message, I only told you the truth gorgeous girl. And see if you notice the numbers 111 and 222 more often now, transformation and balance, its not a coincidence ;) love xxx
Thank you, and I mean that 100%.

You’re an awesome human InvincibleLight! That isn’t even debatable to me, thank you for kinda accepting me into your group of people lately :)

Hun, I am so glad to have grown as close to you as I have. You are a treasured find in a sea of bots and strange humans. I hope that we can all continue to bring Light into your life as you have brought into ours. As we near your yearly celebration I can only hope you gain more beautiful memories

Hun, I am so glad to have grown as close to you as I have. You are a treasured find in a sea of bots and strange humans. I hope that we can all continue to bring Light into your life as you have brought into ours. As we near your yearly celebration I can only hope you gain more beautiful memories
*hugs you tightly*

I haven't gotten to know you yet , but can see your very gifted and have a lot to offer . Thank you for sharing !

I...im not sure what to say. Just know I treasure you just as much in return.

Back