The Blow Job I Got at the Job

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
I used to work as an Imax projectionist in Los Angeles. It was one of the good 70mm film theaters, not one of the crappy digital ones.

I got a better paying job and put in my notice.

I was dating a cute, 5'1" blonde at the time.

I wasn't supposed to have anyone in the projection booth...but, it was my last day on the job. I figured I'd give her a tour.

I ran a show in which she was in the auditorium before I let her into to projection booth.

I threaded the show as usual. During that process, surely enough one of the theater managers walked in. My girlfriend tried to hide for a second; but, fortunately, it was one of the cool managers, so I just introduced them and we talked for a bit until he left.

I ran the show. An Imax 70mm projector is louder than a lawn mower when you're in the booth; so, you can't hear anybody coming.

I had to do some work at the deal adjacent to the door. I sat on the chair and my girlfriend sat on the edge of the table.

It didn't take too long before she grabbed me and started making out with me. Her tongue pushed deep in my mouth and her hand grabbed my crotch through my jeans.

I felt my dick getting hard almost immediately as we made out. Her hand rubbed against me until I was ready to go.

She unzipped my pants and my cock popped out. I was looking straight into her eyes until she started to gently lick and suck my cock head. I started to glace to the door every-so-often, fully aware that somebody could walk in at any moment and I couldn't hear.

She started going faster and deeper with the sucks. My hand stroking her hair. She looked up at me constantly as she started to make wet noises on my dick. Prodding my tip with her tongue.

I have no idea how long it took for sure, but, eventually she was bobbing her head on my dick frantically and I told her I was gonna cum. She didn't slow down at all and I shot a massive load down her throat.

We didn't get caught. But, the possibility definitely spurred us on.

Back