The Dick Pic Controversy

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
So, I've seen some polarizing, oftentimes indignant opinions stated about men choosing to use photos of their members as profile pics rather than facial features, etc. I'm sure that many men do choose the dick pic route out of pride; for me, and I assume many others, this is not the case.

First of all, I can say that I used to use a face photo on a previous, similar site. The reason that I stopped was primarily that people were able to identify me. Of course, one would expect that anyone who would identify me on this site would also be people who are cool with my association with such a community, and, I've never had an active account like this whilst being in a relationship unless we had already cleared the activity. That being said, just as I have friends and colleagues who would be fine with my association with such a community, there are others who might not be; and, it's hard to control information. Therefore, I view not showing my face as a choice to be discrete.

Second, even when my profile pic was of my face, after conversations with many women, they would often eventually ask that I "show them some skin". After I began using my current photo, a lot of women would initiate chats with me. My success in finding chat partners, role players and friends has not seen a notable drop. So, the assertion that "no one wants to see it" seems unlikely to be true.

Now, others share anime photos, this is not an option for me because it would misrepresent my interests. Others share images of people who are not them. My aversion to that as an ethical choice should go without saying. And, still others find other things that they find in some way expressive of their interests. I haven't found anything that particularly fits for me.

That said, I am totally open to sharing other photos with people. I won't do anything nude with my face showing because scammers and scorned psychos can really hurt you that way. I simply want to draw as solid a line as possible between my life here and my life in the real world. Not showing identifiable photos publicly here is one of the steps that I take to help keep that line drawn.

Anyway, this is simply my attempt to weigh in on a seemingly polarizing issue on sites like this. If nothing else, I hope that I've demonstrated that even though I'm putting my dick forward here, I don't always think with it.

Last edited:
So, I've seen some polarizing, oftentimes indignant opinions stated about men choosing to use photos of their members as profile pics rather than facial features, etc. I'm sure that many men do choose the dick pic route out of pride; for me, and I assume many others, this is not the case.

First of all, I can say that I used to use a face photo on a previous, similar site. The reason that I stopped was primarily that people were able to identify me. Of course, one would expect that anyone who would identify me on this site would also be people who are cool with my association with such a community, and, I've never had an active account like this whilst being in a relationship unless we had already cleared the activity. That being said, just as I have friends and colleagues who would be fine with my association with such a community, there are others who might not be; and, it's hard to control information. Therefore, I view not showing my face as a choice to be discrete.

Second, even when my profile pic was of my face, after a few conversations after conversations with many women, they would often eventually ask that I "show them some skin". After I began using my current photo, a lot of women would initiate chats with me. My success in finding chat partners, role players and friends has not seen a notable drop. So, the assertion that "no one wants to see it" seems unlikely to be true.

Now, others share anime photos, this is not an option for me because it would misrepresent my interests. Others share images of people who are not them. My aversion to that as an ethical choice should go without saying. And, still others find other things that they find in some way expressive of their interests. I haven't found anything that particularly fits for me.

That said, I am totally open to sharing other photos with people. I won't do anything nude with my face showing because scammers and scorned psychos can really hurt you that way. I simply want to draw as solid a line as possible between my life here and my life in the real world. Not showing identifiable photos publicly here is one of the steps that I take to help keep that line drawn.

Anyway, this is simply my attempt to weigh in on a seemingly polarizing issue on sites like this. If nothing else, I hope that I've demonstrated that even though I'm putting my dick forward here, I don't always think with it.

Exactly that!

Back