The Female Form

D

Dogowar

My good friend @Misha000 posted a thread on The Male Physique so I thought why not one for the ladies to showcase their wares so to speak :)

Same kind of rules apply. No full frontal's but make it as sexy and alluring as you wish ;)

And Gents please try and be as respectful as possible. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My good friend @Misha000 posted a thread on The Male Physique so I thought why not one for the ladies to showcase their wares so to speak :)

Same kind of rules apply. No full frontal's but make it as sexy and alluring as you wish ;)

And Gents please try and be as respectful as possible. :D
Don't worry guys. Just let this one for. It was a bad idea anyway. Thanks for liking it though.

Yall was good sports so I will be also. View attachment 10904

Hey, why am I just getting my face strongly inclined towards the pic? :x somebody just help me :p :D

I wish I was there instead of the camera :p

Just Kidding, Deb :D That's an elegantly flaunted cleavage :) Especially the creases where the mound of the breasts meet the chest

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: This is the thread I wanted !!!! :D
Thanks, @Dogowar
Thanks @AkshayGoodOne . I just thought as @Misha000 brought the Male Physique thread to the forums, a thread where the ladies could express their artistic natures would be a good idea and a way to even the playing field so to speak. Thankyou for enjoying it and the Great comments you've left them. Let's hope it goes from strength to strength ;)

Back