The First Time, I ever Made Love (Written In 3rd Person) ( Real Story)

princess_Natasha

Preview of one of my sensual erotica stories from my writing website (this is my true story of losing my flower and remember it still 13 years later), if you would like to read all of it or more stories, just PM, me for my website or check out on my profile :p

It was a nice, hot summer day and in the town of Northolt, outside the city of London, lived a girl named, Natasha. She, had just turned eighteen years old; she was craving, what it would be like to finally get some dick, inside of her, as she wanted to make love, so badly to her first boyfriend, that day. She was forced to wait three, long months, which seemed unending; because, her boyfriend Daniel was not eighteen, until this very day.

Natasha, was a very beautiful, young girl, who had dark, long silky hair, with deep, sensual black, opal eyes, and a smile that could warm any, arctic cold breeze into an incinerating, hot blaze. To, go along with her beautiful face, was a body, that every guy at school wanted to fuck, as it was athletic, toned and chiseled, like a statue of a beautiful princess, from a fairy tale. She, had recently got a beautiful silver metal, piercing inside of her, tummy button. It was in the shape of a ring, that went through her tummy, button and out at the top. Soon as, Natasha, turned an adult age and could purchase any tattoo, that she wanted; she, already knew what she wanted to get inked onto her tailbone. It was a very beautiful, tattoo of a Goddess of Protection, called, Ma’at, to watch over her. Natasha's parents, did not like this idea; but, her mother and father supported and loved her, no matter the choices she made in life as, Natasha, was their baby girl. Her, heritage is an exotic mixture of Romanian and English, which made, Natasha, have such an exquisite, look to her; she knew deep down, she could fuck, any guy at school, she ever wanted. Although, she decided only one guy, at her school, was worthy of entering her, sacred cavern.

Unable to post more, so full story available on my website.

You have me intrigued ;) I'd love to read the whole story and more. I'll PM you ;):cool:

Back