The Fish call part one...

offtoshow

OFC Regular
Karen and I love to go sit by the river I would fish while Karen sat and watched the boats go by.
Usually I would fish for things like carp or catfish using dough for bait.
It is a slow way to fish with lots of time between bites.
The areas we fished had very little foot traffic and I would sit with Karen between fish.

One day back in the early 2000 we were fishing along the Hudson River and the fishing was slow.
I spent most of my time rubbing and kissing Karen’s breast.
After a few hours I started to put my hands up Karen’s skirt and rub her clit slowly.
After just a few minutes she started to move letting me know that I was getting to her.

Karen let-out a loud moan as she climaxed, squirting a large amount of her juices over my hand and up my arm.
Karen then noticed that not only did it get to her but it also had me hard and throbbing.
She unzipped my pants and started to give me a hand job, slowly working her hand and sometimes her mouth it was not long before I shot my load some of it hitting the hem of her skirt.
Karen got up and went to the edge of the water to rinse her skirt being we were going shopping when we got done.
When she was at the water’s edge I said that catching a fish would really make this a great day.
Karen stood up and lifted her blouse calling “here fishy, fishy” at that time one of the rods bent over with a large fish on the line
I landed the fish and said that her fish call worked for fish as well as me.

We went back to the blanket and waited for the next fish to bite.
I did not have to wait long before I could see one of my fishing lines starting to move slightly.
The way the line was moving told me that a large carp was mouthing the bait.

I turned to Karen and said try the fish call again.
Karen stood up and pulled her blouse over her head and started to give her fish call, the fishing rod bent over.

I hollered fish on and she just started to laugh saying they all must be male fish today.
As I landed the fish a guy that had been fishing around the bend walks up and asked what we were using for bait.
He had been fishing for a few hours and did not even get a bite.
We talked about different types of bait and equipment that I have used over the years.

Karen then asked if he would like to join us being there was a lot of room.
the guy looked at her and said you going to use your fish call again.

Karen turned red and said oh you heard me
the Guy replied I kind of peek around the bush on your last fish call.

Karen smiled and said then you have seen my breast
the guy smiled and said not really your front was facing the water.
but I did see how well the fish call worked and would really like to catch a fish today.

Karen got up and removed her blouse walked to the water and gave her fish call.
she then sat back down without putting her blouse back on and continued talking.

after about 30 minutes I seen the guys line go slack and that usually meant a fish picked up the bait and was swimming towards the shore line.
I said to Karen your fish call did not work you may have to use the super call…

Karen looked at me smiled and went to the water
facing the water she lifted the front of her skirt called out here fishy fishy.
as the guys line took off with a fish on the hook.
the guy jumped up and grab his pole fighting a carp that was in the 15 to 20 pound range.
after about 10 minutes the fish was ready to be netted
Karen grab the net and went to the water’s edge
bending over so her skirt raised up showing her ass while netting the fish.

Karen then gave the guy a hug pressing her breast into the guys chest
she whisper something into the guys ear and went back to her blanket.

As she laid down I seen her pull the hem of her skirt up so that from the right angle you could see up her skirt she was not wearing any panties.

when it came time for us to leave Karen Asked if I was going to take any pictures of her today
I was more than willing to get the chance to watch her showing off and grabbed my camera

Karen went to the water and posed topless for a few pictures
then she turned and bent over allowing her skirt to raise up showing her ass
the guy was sitting there starring at her
Karen noticed he started to rub his hard on through his pants.
she slowly pulled her skirt down stopping when her pubic hairs were showing for a few more picture
all the time she was looking at the guy.
she continued to pull her skirt down until it was laying at her feet.

She posed for more pictures standing there only in her unbuttoned blouse.

more to come….

Karen and I love to go sit by the river I would fish while Karen sat and watched the boats go by.
The areas we fished had very little foot traffic and I would sit with Karen between fish.

One day back in the early 2000 we were fishing along the Hudson River and the fishing was slow.
After a few hours I started to put my hands up Karen’s skirt and rub her clit slowly.
After just a few minutes she started to move letting me know that I was getting to her.

Karen let-out a loud moan as she climaxed, squirting a large amount of her juices over my hand and up my arm.
Karen then noticed that not only did it get to her but it also had me hard and throbbing.
She unzipped my pants and started to give me a hand job, slowly working her hand and sometimes her mouth it was not long before I shot my load some of it hitting the hem of her skirt.
Karen got up and went to the edge of the water to rinse her skirt being we were going shopping when we got done.
When she was at the water’s edge I said that catching a fish would really make this a great day.
Karen stood up and lifted her blouse calling “here fishy, fishy” at that time one of the rods bent over with a large fish on the line

I did not have to wait long before I could see one of my fishing lines starting to move slightly.

Karen stood up and pulled her blouse over her head and started to give her fish call, the fishing rod bent over.

I hollered fish on and she just started to laugh saying they all must be male fish today.
As I landed the fish a guy that had been fishing around the bend walks up and asked what we were using for bait.
We talked about different types of bait and equipment that I have used over the years.

but I did see how well the fish call worked and would really like to catch a fish today.

she then sat back down without putting her blouse back on and continued talking.

after about 30 minutes I seen the guys line go slack and that usually meant a fish picked up the bait and was swimming towards the shore line.

the guy jumped up and grab his pole fighting a carp that was in the 15 to 20 pound range.

As she laid down I seen her pull the hem of her skirt up so that from the right angle you could see up her skirt she was not wearing any panties.

when it came time for us to leave Karen Asked if I was going to take any pictures of her today
I was more than willing to get the chance to watch her showing off and grabbed my camera

she slowly pulled her skirt down stopping when her pubic hairs were showing for a few more picture

more to come….
Left me hanging

more to come….
LOVE your marriage, Karen sounds like one extraordionary and teasing young lady, you must walk around with a permanent hard on, as for that other fisherman, especially with the phoos that were taken..OMFG

Back