The Funniest Sex Feedback I Ever Got

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
I know that most of the girls that I talk to here get the impression that I'm rather confident. I definitely am more comfortable in a dominant role during sex both in real life and online; but, I think that it's common among guys to really want to make sure that our female sexual partners get what they need before we finish. That's why I really appreciate it when girls tell me that they're going to cum. It gives me a sense of how I'm doing.

My last fuck buddy would actually forget to breath during sex. She also liked doggy style more than anything else. So, basically, I'd be fucking her, mostly looking at the back of her head, and just hearing her groan once in a while.

After one of our first romps, she actually lied down next to me exhausted and said, "You know, you can cum after I cum a couple of times. Really, you can cum after I cum once."

Obviously, that's the best negative feedback that I guy can get after sex. Since she wasn't the type to scream or announce her orgasm, I just kept assuming that she hadn't orgasmed yet. It was the first time that a girl actually asked me to try to cum earlier.

I know that this might come off as a brag. That's not intended. It was just a funny conversation. It's also illustrative of why I like girls to be vocal in bed.

I know that most of the girls that I talk to here get the impression that I'm rather confident. I definitely am more comfortable in a dominant role during sex both in real life and online; but, I think that it's common among guys to really want to make sure that our female sexual partners get what they need before we finish. That's why I really appreciate it when girls tell me that they're going to cum. It gives me a sense of how I'm doing.

My last fuck buddy would actually forget to breath during sex. She also liked doggy style more than anything else. So, basically, I'd be fucking her, mostly looking at the back of her head, and just hearing her groan once in a while.

After one of our first romps, she actually lied down next to me exhausted and said, "You know, you can cum after I cum a couple of times. Really, you can cum after I cum once."

Obviously, that's the best negative feedback that I guy can get after sex. Since she wasn't the type to scream or announce her orgasm, I just kept assuming that she hadn't orgasmed yet. It was the first time that a girl actually asked me to try to cum earlier.

I know that this might come off as a brag. That's not intended. It was just a funny conversation. It's also illustrative of why I like girls to be vocal in bed.
You have a point there. I’m still a virgin irl but in rp I moan.

Back