The other one

WeeYin

Iv been away for a good while and I'll be surprised if anyone here actually remembers who the fuck I am, but here we go anyways.

After a long hiatus from this place I discovered that there's a world outside (shocking revelation I know). Not only could I talk to real girls ( not that I'm implying anyone on here is fake but face to face is different to a computer screen) Iv taken quite a liking to one of them. We've spent hours talking about.... Well tbh it was mostly crap we spoke about but I enjoyed it. Lots of laughs and I'm there for her when she's down but now Iv taken such a liking to her it kills me that Iv had to move away. I think of her all the time, it effects my moods, work and my personal life with my girlfriend of 9 years and 2 kids.

I guess what I'm getting at is I think I was falling in love with her. So maybe moving away was the best thing.

Iv been away for a good while and I'll be surprised if anyone here actually remembers who the fuck I am, but here we go anyways.

Well welcome back SMALLFRY. How could anyone forget ya. Hope all is well.

After a long hiatus from this place I discovered that there's a world outside (shocking revelation I know). Not only could I talk to real girls ( not that I'm implying anyone on here is fake but face to face is different to a computer screen) Iv taken quite a liking to one of them. We've spent hours talking about.... Well tbh it was mostly crap we spoke about but I enjoyed it. Lots of laughs and I'm there for her when she's down but now Iv taken such a liking to her it kills me that Iv had to move away. I think of her all the time, it effects my moods, work and my personal life with my girlfriend of 9 years and 2 kids.

I guess what I'm getting at is I think I was falling in love with her. So maybe moving away was the best thing.

Well twist my nipples and fuck me silly it's BUTTERNUT.
All is well now. Moved, got new job blah blah blah.
I canny believe your still here
Well BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. I did however forget about you calling me that. Lol glad to hear ya stopped choking the chickens. I take breaks from time to time and always end up here again. :) Good to see ya

Well BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. I did however forget about you calling me that. Lol glad to hear ya stopped choking the chickens. I take breaks from time to time and always end up here again. :) Good to see ya

Unfortunately I'm still choking chickens but for a better company and more money. Plus I'm living in a nicer part of the country so it's all good.
How could you forget butternut. Especially butternut in those Pj's mmm remember it like it was yesterday. ( please don't kill me for that)

Back