• No

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Esperanza

Proud to be a Lesbian​
I want to get this off my chest, I never knew I would be a lesbian. I moved to the us when I was 13. It was a small town but scary, I always felt that white girls had it made. At this time I already had my period and started to get shapely. I didn't have any friends at first. Then one night some football players wanted to know if I hangout with them. Well we got a little drunk and they asked if they can teach me something all America. Girls I smiled and said sure I like fun. So all 3 of us got naked. They were gentle, kissing me, rubbing me it felt good, we didn't have sex but I gave my fist job. Over the years I wanted more and rough I was addicted to there thing. But the I started feeling lonely, all they wanted was sex. Then one week end we went camping with another family. There daughter was 2 yeah older than but looked hot compared to me. I told her about my problems but it was time to eat and we will talk later,. That night we went for a walk, I was wondering why she brought a blanket. She asked me to trust her and I said sure but didn't know the most wonderful time was happening. She laid back to my cloths and hers off , she had big pink beautiful breasts. to make long story short I felt loved and relaxed again, she made me come 6 times. After that I was hooked no regrets, I'm single right now craving it but know it will happen

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_124844.jpg
    IMG_20190504_124844.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 61
Proud to be a Lesbian​
I want to get this off my chest, I never knew I would be a lesbian. I moved to the us when I was 13. It was a small town but scary, I always felt that white girls had it made. At this time I already had my period and started to get shapely. I didn't have any friends at first. Then one night some football players wanted to know if I hangout with them. Well we got a little drunk and they asked if they can teach me something all America. Girls I smiled and said sure I like fun. So all 3 of us got naked. They were gentle, kissing me, rubbing me it felt good, we didn't have sex but I gave my fist job. Over the years I wanted more and rough I was addicted to there thing. But the I started feeling lonely, all they wanted was sex. Then one week end we went camping with another family. There daughter was 2 yeah older than but looked hot compared to me. I told her about my problems but it was time to eat and we will talk later,. That night we went for a walk, I was wondering why she brought a blanket. She asked me to trust her and I said sure but didn't know the most wonderful time was happening. She laid back to my cloths and hers off , she had big pink beautiful breasts. to make long story short I felt loved and relaxed again, she made me come 6 times. After that I was hooked no regrets, I'm single right now craving it but know it will happen
If they love you babe they will accept how and who you are.

Back