The very first orgasm

MichaelGermany

OFC Regular
Do u remember your very very first orgasm ? I do very well . I started to play guitar when i was a boy . And while i was playing i suddenly felt something happen with my little penis. It grew and became harder ... I pressed my guitar against my little dick - and started rubbing - but with my guitar ... until - well ... i needed a new jeans ... and liked playing guitar even more than before :)

I remember my first orgasm of course . I made it happen myself when I was around 15. Playing alone in my bed. Dreaming of dirty sex, strong men and happy times ahead.
Still find I'm doing it the best by myself, many guys have tried. I just haven't found the right one yet.
Also.. Side note : which orgasm is best, out of multiples.. I think its the one you get after the first two.. When you're still going but it takes longer to cum. :D:eek:

I remember my first orgasm as if it was just yesterday. I was like, 14 back then. New to the whole sexual scene and very much into it. I was playing with myself one night when I realised my stepbrother was watching. Just then, I discovered my clit, and it just happened. I could not hold back despite the fact that my brother was watching. In fact, the knowledge that someone, and that too as close as my brother, was watching made me even more hornier

I remember my first orgasm of course . I made it happen myself when I was around 15. Playing alone in my bed. Dreaming of dirty sex, strong men and happy times ahead.
Still find I'm doing it the best by myself, many guys have tried. I just haven't found the right one yet.
Also.. Side note : which orgasm is best, out of multiples.. I think its the one you get after the first two.. When you're still going but it takes longer to cum. :D:eek:
I think the best one is around the time you sorta get used to the feeling of a touch... you feel horny and you want to cum, but just cant!

Back