The wife is getting daring

hello everybody

the scene is: i am entering a sexshop. i a wearing a knees length brown coat, heels and sun glasses ... message me and tell me what it is going to happen and lets see if we can play it

Hi , would have tried to flirt with you and had tried my best to be your friend and seduce you to have sex with me. Then we would have been sex partners.

youre standing there in the sex shop, looking at a few different toys, and things, when you look up and see a pair of handcuffs on the counter. you pick them up and look at them, giggling to yourself. you put them on one of your wrists and realize that its real. you try to get it off but cant. you ask the clerk for the key, and he helps you to get it off. "ive used those before" you hear a voice say from behind you. you turn around and see me behind you, looking you up and down, undressing you with my eyes. "oh really?" you say looking at me, smiling. you let the handcuffs rest on your one finger and point them in my direction. "you have a thing for the whole bondage thing?" i take a step closer, and im standing very close to you, as a certain degree of sexual tension starts to build between us. "oh yeah, ive bound alot of women before." i respond. "its kind of my thing. i lean in very close to you and whisper in your ear. "what about you?" i ask. "do you want to be my kinky sex toy?"

hello everybody

the scene is: i am entering a sexshop. i a wearing a knees length brown coat, heels and sun glasses ... message me and tell me what it is going to happen and lets see if we can play it
Hi Lucie, I would stand behind you, enjoying the fragrance of your sensuality! I would kiss your ears and neck, my hands cupping your breasts through your coat! I would unbutton your coat, and turn you to face me, going down on my knees to love your sweet pussy with my tongue! When you start to swoon, I will bend you over the counter, and fuck your ass deep and hard! Your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

Back