The Wizard of Odd... Living with insanity... Part 2

JustinTyne

OFC Regular
Another common mental deviation from sanity occurs when I find myself projecting personal failures or grievances upon external circumstance. The blame game can easily manifest when I falsely identify with this person, or that event, as an impetus behind a perceived assault upon myself or the desires I covet. The insanity of the aforementioned mental illness stands firmly against true sanity which assures me that, without exception, I am the true master and creator of all events that occur in my reality.

Conjuring up yet one more very debilitating aspect of my personal illusory insanity one can remark on the mind numbing captivation I have with death. Insane people, just like you and I, have a devil of a time coming to grips with our perceived demise. I can assure you, it is easy to think one has death in perspective however; one need only confront death face to face to discover how desperately one wants to live.

The passing on of our friends and relatives also represent peak insanity experiences. We may feel we are well grounded in spiritual truths, and then whammy, someone close to us dies and we discover all sense of spiritual reason flies out the door. There are many more illusions which form the composite of non clinical insanity, some we see, others are nearly indiscernible. In conclusion I do not believe I can honestly state that I am completely free of mental derangement; although my derangement may not be abnormal, nor debilitating, it surely does represent a sickness affecting my rationale.

2. Turning to the second part of the definition; Does this unsoundness of mind prevent me from entering into relations, affecting transactions, or behaving in such a way that leads me toward criminal or civil irresponsibility?

Pointing my ship in this direction causes me to pause. In all honesty; I do stand guilty of abdicating my criminal and civil responsibility to those I consider brothers and sisters. If I may expand a little upon how this heinous crime manifests. The best segue for the description of my course of insanity as it relates to discretion against my brethren may be highlighted by a 1917 quote from Charles F Aked.

"It has been said that for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing."

This subtle point of accusation carries with it a tacit understanding that each and every individual is responsible for their brethren. Individually we are weak, collectively we are a force which is unstoppable. None of us can escape the fact that, if we are not part of the solution, then we have become a willing party to fascism and the wanton destruction it wreaks upon our brethren.

Each night I sleep in comfort while more than 40% of the global population have no adequate housing, yet I do nothing to ensure my brothers are housed. For every meal I consume, I must remember over 38% of the global population are starving to death, what have I done to raise the alarms? Should a sane person not feel more outrage? The freedom I have to travel, as afforded by my income, is enjoyed by less than 40% of the global population, the next trip I take it is worth remembering most my brethren do not enjoy such luxury.

Proper education afforded my children is not available to the majority of my brethren, yet still I remain quiet. If one person should go hungry, one brother sleeps under a bridge, one sister goes without education, if any one of my brethren should live in squalor without hope, without love, am I not also culpable? Does my silence not tacitly speak to an assault upon my brethren?

The fascist train is racing down the track out of control, presently almost half the population of this world live a significantly poorer lifestyle than my pussy cat Spot. When will we break through the fog of mind programming and collectively recapture our sanity? If not now, when is a good time to take control of this screaming demonic ride of madness? We consider ourselves to be sane, however are we not abdicating our civil responsibilities to our brethren? Beyond any stretch of the imagination, I cannot see clear a way for you to convince me my behaviour is not to be considered criminal, disheartening, and grossly insane?

3. Does my behaviour exhibit unreasonable foolishness?

What can be said of such a loaded question? If one third of the population starves, one half the population has inadequate housing and clean water, the majority of the population live a lifestyle which we, under current laws, would be considered inhumanity to animals, what should we think? Is this what you would call sanity? Do you think I am wrong? I have a friend who is an animal health inspector, if I showed him a pig farm where the animals are starving to death, have no proper shelter, have filthy drinking water, what do you think would happen? The farmer would be criminally charged, the animals would be taken away and cared for. Our laws care for the animals we eat better than they care for the people who they are meant to feed, is this not foolish?

Using any free and loose definition of the word unreasonable, can you say my behaviour exhibits reason. I am just covering the most basic assaults on our brethren, what about all the other atrocities, too many to mention? What about our planet on the bring of environmental collapse? What do I do about evil deviants trading children for sex shop services? Would sane people agree to kill off the majority of the planets animal and plant species? Of course not! They poison our food, our air and water, then package the poison for our consumption, is this the act of a civilized and sane populous?

In the face of the many obscene revelations, how do I react? I find myself conversing about silliness like who killed Nicole Simpson, I concern myself with banal events like the results of sporting matches. I watch others speculate on the price of food goods to make a buck at the expense of my brothers ability to eat. My in-actions suggest that I am placing the value of paper notes higher than the value of life itself, is this sanity? The world spins out of control and all I seem to really care about is how much excess I can amass, more toys, cars, gadgets and widgets of all sorts. To hell with my sister; this life is about ME ME ME! I consider myself part of an advanced race of highly intelligent sane individuals, yet I look around and observe us all living in a so called democratic world, are these the actions of a sane man, I think not!

I tend to look at our world much the same way I would entertain a speeding train; who, in their right mind, would stand in front of a runaway train in hopes of stopping it in it's tracks? Not I!

The global corporate fascist regimes responsible for programming my mind has all but convince me real change is impossible, I must remember these are the same people who have a vested interest in my abeyance. Observe my willingness to comply with corporate global leaders, can you honestly say I am not programmed? In the light of my wee diatribe, surely you can't argue for my sanity, can you? I think we must both admit my actions exhibit unreasonable foolishness.

4. Am I healthy in my mind? Honestly, what do you think? Seriously, take a moment and ask yourself, am I insane? The stage is yours, try and convince me I and my brethren are not a composite race of lunatics, good luck!

Back