Thick gal needs a master!! I want controlled! Message me for details!!

Master

• All

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • All

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Velvetlips1992

I'm 28 and I'm really wanting a master. ASAP I'm into BDSM and I need a man to just own my ass! I love spankings and also hair pulled! I need a strong man to teach me to obey and be a proper little pet. Please don't be shy to message me I'm an open Rosie book. I will take it slowly until you grasp the masterly duties. Now I'm clean 100% so no pissing or bodily fluids besides the white delicious joy that I will do anything to taste! I'm no man to man whore i will submit any STD tests too. I need someone to tell me when to speak cum and trust me I always deliver for my master!

I'm 28 and I'm really wanting a master. ASAP I'm into BDSM and I need a man to just own my ass! I love spankings and also hair pulled! I need a strong man to teach me to obey and be a proper little pet. Please don't be shy to message me I'm an open Rosie book. I will take it slowly until you grasp the masterly duties. Now I'm clean 100% so no pissing or bodily fluids besides the white delicious joy that I will do anything to taste! I'm no man to man whore i will submit any STD tests too. I need someone to tell me when to speak cum and trust me I always deliver for my master!
Show us yourself

Mmm sounds really exciting

Hey I think I could fill the spot rather well

Hi VL: I won’t bore u with someone else’s photoshop cock! What I offer u is a sexy funny imagination, lots of experience in roleplay, and an always horny active libido! Kik, Snapchat, or phone text; let’s be naughty together! Tom

Back