Thought why not, give it a shot (Pun possibly intended)

Hi Terrra! Thank you for sharing your pics for all us horny guys to stroke our hard cocks to. It was difficult to pick one to use, so I printed my two favorites and decided to tribute both in two separate sessions. I think I speak for all of us when I say your body looks amazing. I know I would love to see more of it. I am very curious to see your nipples. I have a feeling you have the kind I adore. I want to feel your gorgeous ass pushing and grinding against my cock as I play with your tits. I want you to feel how hard I get.

But you probably already know that the "money shot" was going to be the pic offering your mouth up for a cock and cum! I want to feel that tongue all over the fat head of my cock before I fuck your mouth like a pussy, my hands in your red hair, watching your pale skin redden before cumming down your throat...

I am always "up" for tributes and really enjoyed using your body and mouth like this. If you want more or wants to share more explicit pics in private, I would be very glad to play with you! Let me know how seeing your face covered by a stranger's cum makes you feel...

Attachments

• Cock2.jpg
    Cock2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Cock1.jpg
    Cock1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Cum3.jpg
    Cum3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 109
Very nice, Terrra...you are a delicious little slut, showing off your pretty body for all the horny strangers to jack off looking at...does it make your pussy wet knowing how I want to use you?

You seem to especially enjoy showing off your ass. I would love to feel you grinding it against my cock. I particularly like the one where you are looking over your shoulder, imagining that. Do you like getting spanked? Or would you like to feel my tongue in your asshole? Or how about the fat head of my cock pushing its way into your tight hole, my hands gripping your hips, pulling you onto me?

The tit-pic is the one that put me over the edge, though. Your soft, white flesh looks so sexy. I can imagine how it would feel to touch and caress it. Your nipples are gorgeous and need my teeth on them. The pose makes me think of you kneeling naked between my legs. Would you suck me? Would you stroke the shaft with your soft warm hand? Would you help me paint your body with my cum? My cum looks good all over your pretty little tits!

Attachments

• Cock B1.jpg
    Cock B1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Jacking.jpg
    Jacking.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Cum B1.jpg
    Cum B1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 45
  • Cum B2.jpg
    Cum B2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 44
Terrra! What a delicious slutty girl you are!! I absolutely love the pic of you in the black stockings and heels...I am such a sucker for that look...too bad it wasn't more in focus. If you have more like that, I would be happy to see them.

In the meantime, here are my tributes to you...see what you do to me? I was put over the edge by you looking over your shoulder while presenting your holes for display. I want to lick them both and taste you...I want you to squirm and moan as you feel my tongue on your asshole...

I have a request now for you...would you pick your favorite picture and print it out and hold it up in a pic? I want to see you enjoying my cock...a tribute to a tribute!

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Cock2.jpg
    Cock2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg