To anyone who cares

M

Misha000

My heart is broken. My spirit crushed and i fear I will slip back into my black cloud.
I wanna scream at the world, but I can't. I want to keep private things private. But I want advice. I want to know how I'm feeling is real.
I hope you all enjoy the threads I created. They were fun.
I am spent and utterly broken.
Please go about your day..
I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx

My heart is broken. My spirit crushed and i fear I will slip back into my black cloud.
I wanna scream at the world, but I can't. I want to keep private things private. But I want advice. I want to know how I'm feeling is real.
I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx

Misha, you are a delight. I love all the threads you created, and the huge contribution you made to the Forum in such a short time. I only know a small part of your life, and truly hope things get better for you. If you ever want to contact me send me a message anytime. Love and Light beautiful ❤️

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx

Misha, you're threads are wonderful and it's been such a pleasure reading and responding.

More importantly, it has been such an honor getting to know you. You have been there for me and I can only hope I have returned the favor half as much. As you know, if you ever want to talk I'm here for you.

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
We are here for you, all you have to do is give us a chance to listen and help

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
Im sorry you feel that way and i hope you feel better and get the advise needed

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
Your threads are wonderful. You are so creative. Amazing. If you wish to talk I'm here for you. Sending you love and light. Hugs xxxx

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
Please let us help you dear. You are such a lovely person. We all have our dips from time to time and talking about things can really help. A soft shoulder and big ears here for you if you want them. Don't be afraid to ask

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
Misha, Sorry your hurting. My door is always open ( you may want to knock first) My advice sucks usually but I'll gladly listen

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
*hugs and hands you a model train*
I know that feeling well enough. I hope it goes away for you soon. But, until then, if you need anything, just ask and I'll drop pretty much anything and come teleporting (so much faster than running!).

I'll just slip out.
Peace xxxx
You'll make it girl. We are all here for you when you need us. Don't forget that

Back