To those who care!

A

Alicee

I’m taking a hiatus from this place. Not meaning I’ll never be on anymore, but most certainly not as much as I am currently.

I’m kinda on this “kick” of using my phone less and using the internet for things that will leverage my professional career. One of my biggest drawbacks in college has been my unforgiving ability to procrastinate. :cool:

Maybe I’m just being dramatic, but here is a start. I find myself logging on constantly, in secret, and it is exhausting. I waste time in the chatroom instead of attending to my real-life needs. I need to build better relationships with those physically around me- I need to focus on myself a little bit more, and where I want/need to be by 2019.

I’m currently in the process of graduating next year, moving into a more active household over Summer, saving up to pay my debts and finance my future, and in search of a “big girl” job and/or internship. Not only this, but some traveling and surgeries throughout the year as well.

Lots on my plate and lots to look forward to! This isn’t a goodbye, but moreorless a see you around. :) I’m sure I’ll still pop in daily.. but give me “A” for effort.

Love you guys!

I’m taking a hiatus from this place. Not meaning I’ll never be on anymore, but most certainly not as much as I am currently.

I’m kinda on this “kick” of using my phone less and using the internet for things that will leverage my professional career. One of my biggest drawbacks in college has been my unforgiving ability to procrastinate. :cool:

Maybe I’m just being dramatic, but here is a start. I find myself logging on constantly, in secret, and it is exhausting. I waste time in the chatroom instead of attending to my real-life needs. I need to build better relationships with those physically around me- I need to focus on myself a little bit more, and where I want/need to be by 2019.

I’m currently in the process of graduating next year, moving into a more active household over Summer, saving up to pay my debts and finance my future, and in search of a “big girl” job and/or internship. Not only this, but some traveling and surgeries throughout the year as well.

Lots on my plate and lots to look forward to! This isn’t a goodbye, but moreorless a see you around. :) I’m sure I’ll still pop in daily.. but give me “A” for effort.

Love you guys!
Good luck Alice.

Love you guys!
Good luck, Luka! Ill always be here cheering you on!

Love you guys!
O understand where you are coming from, we can spend way to much time on our debides.

Love you guys!
Hey roomie, hope all works out for you. Best wishes in all you do. Get them teeth out(I want a pic) lol. Will miss seeing you light up forum with you comments xx

Love you guys!

Well, All the best for your life, Alicee. I'd have loved to have heard more from you, but I understand your feelings and you truly have my support. After all, we all have a real life to pursue, take ourselves more seriously and get into responsibilities, both to our loved ones and ourselves. So, see you around?

Good luck, Luka! Ill always be here cheering you on!
Thank you, Natsune!! ❤️

O understand where you are coming from, we can spend way to much time on our debides.
I very much agree

Hey roomie, hope all works out for you. Best wishes in all you do. Get them teeth out(I want a pic) lol. Will miss seeing you light up forum with you comments xx
Ahh thank you Roomie!! Best wishes to you too. :) I’ll definitely follow up with the chipmunk photos

Well, All the best for your life, Alicee. I'd have loved to have heard more from you, but I understand your feelings and you truly have my support. After all, we all have a real life to pursue, take ourselves more seriously and get into responsibilities, both to our loved ones and ourselves. So, see you around?
Exactly! See you around, Akshay. :)

Thank you, Natsune!! ❤️

I very much agree

Ahh thank you Roomie!! Best wishes to you too. :) I’ll definitely follow up with the chipmunk photos

Exactly! See you around, Akshay. :)
Im not gonna lie, Im a bit jealous that you have something better to do :p

But, I meant what I said! Good luck and have fun!! *cheers for Luka from here*

Good Luck love! I totally understand what you mean and A++++ for the effort! Wish you all the best trying to find an internship/job, Im in the same boat. *sends hugs, happiness, and focus*
Thank you ❤️ Best of luck to you too :)

Brains and beauty, Shane I hadn’t bumped into you when you was active!

All the best in reality, you’re doing the right thing x
Thank you!

Good luck with it all ;-) keep up the hard work but keep smiling ;-)
Smiles always

Love you guys!

Hey Alicee, I wish you all the best, and your words are very true, regarding managing the time spent on here. I need to do the same at some stage, but I am not ready yet.

Definitely an "A" and a Gold star for effort, and for articulating your hopes and dreams for the future, that's the first step to making them all come true, love and light Alicee xxx

We'll see you when we see you :) stay creepy!
Will always!

Hey Alicee, I wish you all the best, and your words are very true, regarding managing the time spent on here. I need to do the same at some stage, but I am not ready yet.

Definitely an "A" and a Gold star for effort, and for articulating your hopes and dreams for the future, that's the first step to making them all come true, love and light Alicee xxx
Thank you so much. :)

Back