Topics in Chat

hemihead

OFC Regular
I understand that chat is chat and topics there are pretty free range . People are free to discuss anything they wish .i think we all know that discussing things like religion or politics sets everyone on fire so those are best not discussed . That simply shows common sense , decorum , and class . But was must we go on and on about our Periods ? I know it is a natural bodily function so you feminist don't need to start screaming at me about that . Nobody comes in and starts describing how they feel before , during , and after taking a shit . All I'm, saying is show some class and decorum . And if you don't like this post , feel free to ignore it . That is all .

They definitely have described the various stages of defecation.

I for one welcome a fierce, fiery, filthy political "debate." What are we here for if not to rouse our passions?!

They definitely have described the various stages of defecation.

I for one welcome a fierce, fiery, filthy political "debate." What are we here for if not to rouse our passions?!
Political "debates" can quickly becoming a exercise in who has the most brute Force....

Political "debates" can quickly becoming a exercise in who has the most brute Force....
I think that any sort of debate is futile . In today's climate , everyone thinks that only they have the right outlook and everyone that doesn't agree with them is the enemy . So instead of presenting facts and rebuttal with a rational discussion , all you get are insults and childish behavior .

I think that any sort of debate is futile . In today's climate , everyone thinks that only they have the right outlook and everyone that doesn't agree with them is the enemy . So instead of presenting facts and rebuttal with a rational discussion , all you get are insults and childish behavior .
You know there are people on both sides who only wish to fuel that divided.... To me that's the real problem, divides have always boiled down. I am getting worried it might not this time....

Another thing I like about this site over others is that there is more then just sex and it's not super heavily moderated.

Maybe we should start a insiders list?
i think most regulars keep a list of fakes/aliases and share with those they are friends with. As for underage, if you have proof of someone being underage, take a screenshot and report it please.

i think most regulars keep a list of fakes/aliases and share with those they are friends with. As for underage, if you have proof of someone being underage, take a screenshot and report it please.
Thats the thing, I have never gotten proof very strange chat logs, all wit guests.

Back