tribute me guys

Hello Nora. Thank you for sharing your pretty face for strangers to jack off onto. I printed your pic out and set it before me. Your eyes are gorgeous. I would love to be looking into them as I stroked my hardening cock for you...see what you do to me? See how hard you've made this older horny guy just by looking at him? Your lips are so full and sexy...so kissable...I bet they would feel wonderful over the swollen head of my cock as you lick the pre-cum from it. Suck me. Look as deep into my eyes as you take my cock down your throat. Let me fuck your mouth...this is what put me over the top, and able to shoot a nice thick wad of cum onto your pretty face. It excites me knowing you will see me here and the mess I made of you. I hope this makes your pussy wet. And I hope it will inspire you to lift up that sweatshirt and show us what is beneath...

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Jacking.jpg
    Jacking.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Cum.jpg
    Cum.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello Nora. Thank you for sharing your pretty face for strangers to jack off onto. I printed your pic out and set it before me. Your eyes are gorgeous. I would love to be looking into them as I stroked my hardening cock for you...see what you do to me? See how hard you've made this older horny guy just by looking at him? Your lips are so full and sexy...so kissable...I bet they would feel wonderful over the swollen head of my cock as you lick the pre-cum from it. Suck me. Look as deep into my eyes as you take my cock down your throat. Let me fuck your mouth...this is what put me over the top, and able to shoot a nice thick wad of cum onto your pretty face. It excites me knowing you will see me here and the mess I made of you. I hope this makes your pussy wet. And I hope it will inspire you to lift up that sweatshirt and show us what is beneath...
IMG-20150916-WA0001.jpg IMG-20150916-WA0003.jpg IMG-20150916-WA0002.jpg

There are a bunch of guys out here getting hard at the thought of seeing your naked body...does knowing that make you feel like a naughty little slut? Does your pussy get wet thinking about what you do to a bunch of strangers, all stroking their cocks for you?

There are a bunch of guys out here getting hard at the thought of seeing your naked body...does knowing that make you feel like a naughty little slut? Does your pussy get wet thinking about what you do to a bunch of strangers, all stroking their cocks for you?
i love to be used like that wish i could be covered for real, or at least lick it up on my pictures... :p

You would be wonderful to wake up to...can we see a better view of that sweet little pussy?

Attachments

• Cock 3.jpg
    Cock 3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 9
Back