Tribute me please

love too see those pale breasts and those pink nipples as I spray my hot love juice over your face and lovely titties xx as your playing with your moist puffy pussy

love too see those pale breasts and those pink nipples as I spray my hot love juice over your face and lovely titties xx as your playing with your moist puffy pussy
Mmmmmm godd yes. Fuck let me see how much you can coat me and maybe i have more pics sir.

Would love u too spread that pussy open wide and play with ur clit all gently first as u suck my fat cock slowly rubbing that juicy clit making it all moist and then start pushing them fingers In deeper and deeper pushing out them lovely juices still sucking g my cock and sucking my balls too then u look at me and spread your legs open wide wanting my fat cock deep inside your really wet pussy I slide him in gently first rubbing my bellend around your clit first slapping him all over it making u gasp as it hit that moist sensitive clit all swollen and excited as I slide him in I squeeze your big breasts and bite them and suck on your nipples as I push all the way in starting slowly I fuck u and get u too rub your clit as I go in and out faster and faster hearing u moan more and more u cum too climax and I roll you over before u cum and slide my moist fat cock into your ass a tight squeeze but with all your pussy juice I slide in easy u gasp as it goes in deep but smile back at me as I go hard and fast u cum very quick ur pussy exploding in a juice spray everywhere I keep on going as your breasts swing back and forth as I go harder and I empty my load deep inside your ass x

As we lay there you covers in cum juices I start kissing you on the neck then work my way down your body kissing your breasts sucking those lovely nipples and squeezing them big breasts then carry on down I kiss you hips then work my way down too your pussy and start too kiss the wet juices then I start too lick it all up licking those juicy pussy lips I get my tongue deep inside you moaning as you lick the clit more and more I get my fingers in too help and push them in deep finding your g and keep on rubbing that as well as licking making u moan more your playing with your tits as I keep on licking and fingering every so often I rub that clit harder and harder making your body writhe in excitement the more I lick the more I can feel u get closer and closer too cumming then I push inside on your g and u cum again and again your whole body shaking as you orgasm covering my face in pussy juices xx

Fucking christ yes. Be as rough and nasty as you want. Do anything you want to me daddy

Oh ohh fucking goddamn your sexiness made me cum hard

Attachments

• 22552677_10215673984781889_3021354631524298563_n.jpg
    22552677_10215673984781889_3021354631524298563_n.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 138
Back