Tribute Me :) With Your Cum ♡

I would love to feel those lips on the head of my cock, sucking me until I came all over your pretty mouth and tits...I hope seeing the results of my little fantasy makes your pussy nice and wet, knowing what you made a complete stranger do...

Cock1.jpg

I would love to feel those lips on the head of my cock, sucking me until I came all over your pretty mouth and tits...I hope seeing the results of my little fantasy makes your pussy nice and wet, knowing what you made a complete stranger do...

View attachment 11872
Omg thank you. This is such a turn on and I appreciate it. I can't (and won't) stop thinking about you cumming all over my mouth and tits. Thank you so much babe

Omg thank you. This is such a turn on and I appreciate it. I can't (and won't) stop thinking about you cumming all over my mouth and tits. Thank you so much babe

mmmm...it is SO erotic to me showing my cock to a sexy slutty stranger and letting her see me cum for her...I hope that seeing me and thinking about what you made me do made your pussy wet. I know it's making me hard again now thinking about it. I may have to pleasure myself again looking at you, thinking about filling your mouth with my cum until it dribbles down onto your tits. I take some on my finger and make you suck it off. If you share more pics here, I will definitely let you see me cum for you...

I will squeeze ur big tits hard suck and bite ur nipples .. then start to fuck hard ur deep cleavage till I cum on them.. and this will be only the start

Back