Tributes Why!!

M

Magicaltongue

I really don't get the whole thing about girls wanting guys to shoot their loads on an alleged photo of them.

What possible joy could that bring apart from them getting a false sense of worth.

Here's an idea ladies, next time you feel the urge to see guys let rip, why not find a guy ( a friend, neighbour, work colleague or such) get on your knees and ask them to do it for real. Far more satisfying for both parties ;):p

Dont expect any of these ladies to answer I’ve gathered they are particular to whom they speak to. I hear you with a woman being able to just step outside and getting sex, I think these girls just doing it for guys, and secondly it takes alot for women to get over insecurities and post pictures of themselves naked online considering what some AssHole people can do with it. It all started because some guy sent a girl a picture of his jizz all over a Picture of her and now it’s a thing.

It honestly makes us look Pathetic if you’re going to look at it like that. All the girls doing is showing us an picture of themselves and we instantly start jacking off and blowing our load onto whatever, then clarifying just how pathetic and desperate we are by showing It. Even though it takes some nerve for most girls to post naked pictures of themselves, I guess we can look at that fact like a tribute to us, as in giving us material to handle our business with, and that they are willing to go that far with us. Most of us would be jacking off anyway so it’s a little spice to add to your everyday masturbation session.

Last edited:
I think there's a pretty self-evident reason why a person would like to know that a person is masturbating to them. It's kinda the next best thing to actually having sex. The fact that somebody finds you attractive enough to use your image to orgasm instead of someone else's. I mean, i know that i would find it hot if a girl sent an image or a video of them jilling off to one of my images.

As for the question, "why not just fuck a dude for real?" I suppose the girls will have to answer that question. Obviously, some of the girls that I've tributed here could pick up a guy no problem. But, I think it's more complicated than that. From my perspective, I can say that, even if I'm getting regular sex in real life, I still enjoy fantasizing online, knowing that there are women who masturbate while thinking about me, etc.

Last edited:
I think there's a pretty self-evident reason why a person would like to know that a person is masturbating to them. It's kinda the next best thing to actually having sex. The fact that somebody finds you attractive enough to use your image to orgasm instead of someone else's. I mean, i know that i would find it hot if a girl sent an image or a video of them jilling off to one of my images.

As for the question, "why not just fuck a dude for real?" I suppose the girls will have to answer that question. Obviously, some of the girls that if tributed here could pick up a guy no problem. But, I think it's more complicated than that. From my perspective, I can say that, even if I'm getting regular sex in real life, I still enjoy fantasizing online, knowing that there are women who masturbate while thinking about me, etc.
Well said

I've never thought about this with Cinegasm's perspective. Guess it can make a whole lot more sense now.

It's in human nature to strive for approval, acceptance and appreciation. I guess this is just another form of that/validation if we think about it.

Back