True Story Cumming in Panties

speedy14

OFC Regular
My sister in law came to visit us and my wife and myself went to collect her from the airport.
On the way back we stopped of at a shopping center. I made my excuses and waited in the car.
As soon as they were out of site I got into the boot/trunk and to my delight her case was open. I rummaged through until I found a nice pair of high cut cotton panties. I quickly headed for the restroom and wanked off into them but didn’t cum. I was saving that for her bikini ,..". That’s another story. Cont....We eventually arrived at our villa and I followed behind her sister looking at her shapely ass a I carried her luggage to her room. She dived on the bed her knee length skirt riding up giving me a glimpse of her long legs and panties. She thanked me and I left her to it.The following morining My wife went out for her usual morning walk taking her sister with her and I knew I had about an hour before they got back.My cock was throbbing as I went straight to her room and took pictures of items both in room and in her case which was open but unpacked to make sure I put everything back as it was. I looked and there on the bed was her Bikini. Obviously she had put this ready to wear when she returned. So I picked up her bikini bottoms and started to rub the crotch all over my cock head making sure the material got into every nook and crann. I then wrapped it around my cock slowly jerking into her crotch area. I wanted steadily faster and faster until I Was ready to explode the cum I had been saving all week for this moment. I took her bottoms and stretched out the cunt area of her bikini with one hand And with the other wanked my cock unti I shot a huge load right in the cunt part rope after rope fell on her bikini bottoms and the thought off her cunt rubbing in all my hot cum spurred me on. When I finally stopped cumming her bottoms were fucking covered in spunk. I though I needed to dry this off so I dried it off with the hairdryer just leaving it slightly damp and scooped the thick globs of cum up with her toothbrush. I then placed back on the bed exactly as I found them.

Not my thing. I would much rather cum in or on a real woman than some curious substitute. I'm pretty sure that I speak for most men here, not to mention most women.
The post ttile explains clearly the content So if not to your liking please don’t read it, strange how no one else has complained. There are far more curious and controversial suject matter than this out there. Actually I have received forum content trophies for number of likes so some people must like it.

Oh yes one other thing, I noticed that you have not made any return comments or even apologised for making a previous derogatory remark about my sexual prowess referring to my my username “Speedy“which was in fact a joke aimed at myself because I have Parkinsons Disease and a bit slower nowadays.

finally if you don’t like the content don’t read it Please.

Thank you
Speedy

Trust me on this. If I were to REALLY dislike a topic, you would surely know it. I seldom pull any punches.

Regarding your medical condition, I do believe that I had apologized. Nonetheless, I will again apologize. As a two-time Covid-19 survivor with Emphysema and other potential comorbidities, my health too is compromised. We all have our crosses to bear.

My sister in law came to visit us and my wife and myself went to collect her from the airport.
On the way back we stopped of at a shopping center. I made my excuses and waited in the car.
As soon as they were out of site I got into the boot/trunk and to my delight her case was open. I rummaged through until I found a nice pair of high cut cotton panties. I quickly headed for the restroom and wanked off into them but didn’t cum. I was saving that for her bikini ,..". That’s another story. Cont....We eventually arrived at our villa and I followed behind her sister looking at her shapely ass a I carried her luggage to her room. She dived on the bed her knee length skirt riding up giving me a glimpse of her long legs and panties. She thanked me and I left her to it.The following morining My wife went out for her usual morning walk taking her sister with her and I knew I had about an hour before they got back.My cock was throbbing as I went straight to her room and took pictures of items both in room and in her case which was open but unpacked to make sure I put everything back as it was. I looked and there on the bed was her Bikini. Obviously she had put this ready to wear when she returned. So I picked up her bikini bottoms and started to rub the crotch all over my cock head making sure the material got into every nook and crann. I then wrapped it around my cock slowly jerking into her crotch area. I wanted steadily faster and faster until I Was ready to explode the cum I had been saving all week for this moment. I took her bottoms and stretched out the cunt area of her bikini with one hand And with the other wanked my cock unti I shot a huge load right in the cunt part rope after rope fell on her bikini bottoms and the thought off her cunt rubbing in all my hot cum spurred me on. When I finally stopped cumming her bottoms were fucking covered in spunk. I though I needed to dry this off so I dried it off with the hairdryer just leaving it slightly damp and scooped the thick globs of cum up with her toothbrush. I then placed back on the bed exactly as I found them.
hot

Back