You chose one :-

• TRUTH

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • DARE

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Cold_bull

OFC Regular
Truth: type your most Personal/unique and favourite sexual fantasies without any hesitation or filters.
Dare: ans the truth.. or think of the most fucked up fantasies and cum thinking about it..then tell us how you felt.2a827dbb024bf0272326496f2d413463b16c97aa.gif

Fantasy: Two girls I knew in college. Tequila body shots (lick salt off body parts, attach lime slice to edges of panties, etc..... to the point where I am licking inner thighs and dragging my teeth across the front of wet panties to suck on lime slices. I end up sitting on the sofa, the two of them kneeling on the sofa - facing me, taking turns and licking and sucking my cock as I eat the other's pussy, as she stands in front of me....

I have wanted to become a woman and have a man slowly devirgin my sexy bubble butt and make me fell like I was a woman and tie me down and duck my virgin add in the missionary position and then release a huge load in me and before releasing he would tell me he was about to
Fill me with his seed and then pound till he came better then he had ever till that point
On his life

I have wanted to become a woman and have a man slowly devirgin my sexy bubble butt and make me fell like I was a woman and tie me down and duck my virgin add in the missionary position and then release a huge load in me and before releasing he would tell me he was about to
Fill me with his seed and then pound till he came better then he had ever till that point
On his life
I’m in arizona

I have frequent thoughts of meeting a random man in the woods and having naughty sex. No condoms, no speaking, just sex.
When I ride my bicycle, I'm in a woody area - and there are joggers out there too. I always wonder, which of these sexy women are having those same thoughts? I like to ride sometimes right at sunset...

I want to have a shameless sex with different sex toys and just spend the night with wildest things with a stranger coz being with a stranger u can just do whatever u want

Back