Unexplored dark side

Skin2skin69

I had some dark times in the past. I was doing all types of things. Curiosity got a hold of my imagination and I wondered what it would feel like to be a sexual object. I wanted to be dominated, and used for someone else's pleasure. I wanted to be made to strip and have my body looked at, touched, have my ass smacked. Ideally I wanted them to big large muscular men with nice sized cocks. I'm 6'3" so I needed this aspect to have the feeling that if I resisted I could be overpowered. As I imagined it, I would be made to wait while the 2 studs relaxed, had drinks and did whatever. Occasionally they would tell me to get them another drink or whatever. They would tell me to get myself ready .... lube myself up. They stood and undressed, muscles rippling, cocks hanging heavy and thick. They made me stand between them, they were touching me and making comments. They told me that if I hesitated in any way on any request they made all kindness would be gone and they would have to punish me. Of course my heart was pounding because my fantasy was becoming real. I was so nervous, I lost focus and didn't hear the first command. They immediately grabbed me and told me they would have to break me. They bent me over and I felt a heavy cock smack against my ass , he told me to look at his cock .... it was at least 10 inches and thick. He spun me around and grabbed me by the back of my neck. His partners thick heavy cock was in my face, he told me to suck it ... of course I hesitated and I immediately felt the fat head of his cock press against my tight asshole. He told me he was going to make me want to suck his boy's cock. I felt a searing pain as he forced his big dick into me with one firm stroke. Lucky they had me lube up .... I was tensed up and it hurt as he slammed his thick cock in my ass, while firmly keeping his grip on the back of my neck and keeping me bent over. I felt his partner press down on my shoulders to hold me in place. My lips were brushing against his dick with every stroke from behind. The pain was intense, I started to regret my curiosity and fantasy. My body then betrayed me. I found myself arching my back to meet his powerful strokes. I started to savor the feeling of his thick long cock sliding in and out. I heard him chuckle as he slowed his strokes. I was pushing back against him by now grinding in circular motions as his cock slid deep inside me. I totally lost it ... I wanted him to possess me ... I wanted to feel him fill me up as he grinded against my ass. I felt myself grab the thick cock of his partner and I started licking and sucking on it like crazy. I was totally lost .... I was sucking and licking that thick cock like it was chocolate. I was quivering and squirming all over the other as he strokes me slow ... pressing in all the way and grinding against my ass on each stroke. Cum was shooting out of my dick like a geyser as waves of pleasure washed over me. They were both laughing as I squirmed and gyrated uncontrollably all over the thick cock in my ass. He finally pulled out and I groaned and whined. I felt like I was in heat. He and his partner switched places .... as soon as I felt the fat cock head against my hole I pushed back and took it all in. I grabbed the one who broke me and slobbered and suck his cock with gratitude. I was gyrating and sliding all over his partners thick cock like a pro. I heard him moan and his big hands started rubbing and squeezing my ass checks. There touch was a lot more tender from then on. They were saying how good my ass felt. I sucked the one who broke me until I felt his cum splash in my mouth. I felt his partners cock swell up and pulse deep inside me and I pushed back firmly , squeezing and clinching that big cock inside me. I was spent and collapsed in a sweaty puddle, but I felt like nympho... I was on fire. We all stayed naked .... they relaxed and recharged. I took turns climbing on top and riding those huge dicks like a champ. Before the encounter ended they craved me. I was in heaven ... I was either snuggled in between the both of them until one of their cocks got hard again. They were kissing and licking all over me. They stopped fucking me and were making tender love to me. They took turns one on one. Each putting my legs on there shoulders stroking me slow and deep, kissing me. My curiosity had been satiated.

Back