Use me...

Good girl, make sure you display yourself when I come after a hard day of work, cause imma be venting my anger on you and fuxking you hardcore

Make me your fuck slut
You are for my pleasure and im going to enjoy you and have you walk around naked in my place. Then I will drop something and you pick it up and i will get a nice view of your pussy. And you will blow me kisses and wink at me.

View attachment 65409
Waiting to be used... its a matter of how...
Climb on top of you and slide my cock between your beautiful cheeks, for starters. Feel you clench around me as my balls press up against your wet pussy. Making me harder with each push. Then I would come around to the other side of the bed, grab that cute little bun on your head and guide your mouth to my cock. Using you as my fuck toy until I’m about to spill my cum down your throat. Should I fill up that mouth with my juices? Or turn you back around, strip away your panties and fill your other holes?

Climb on top of you and slide my cock between your beautiful cheeks, for starters. Feel you clench around me as my balls press up against your wet pussy. Making me harder with each push. Then I would come around to the other side of the bed, grab that cute little bun on your head and guide your mouth to my cock. Using you as my fuck toy until I’m about to spill my cum down your throat. Should I fill up that mouth with my juices? Or turn you back around, strip away your panties and fill your other holes?
Filling up which hole will make me look sluttier?

Back