Kissex87

How my morning started on this saturday December 4th.
I met this older man maybe in his 50s
He was so sweet. And we had small talk and at sametime i was get horny talking to him. After he left. I went to bathroom ripped my panted and panties down anf just fingering myself. It was a rush like always. As as far as i can remember i was in grade 8 i had a crush my teacher. At times i did not notice when i was 9 i guess my mom told me to stop that and i notice i was touching myself. Over time i was happy chatting to older guys. I was starting to understand if there was something wrong with me. But i was attracted to older men. I just like the attention i guess. I have met different men from online fun to sometimes meet. Few men like me to act out in different Roles from family stuff to teachers stuff. Theres so much i done but if im happy than im happy to make someone happy. Here is few photos one from at work in bathroom, and rest from this morning as any old men gets me wet everytime.
Love kissex

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-054942~2.png
    Screenshot_20211203-054942~2.png
    858.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG0.jpg
    IMG0.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG12.jpg
    IMG12.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG13.jpg
    IMG13.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 158
He was so sweet. And we had small talk and at sametime i was get horny talking to him. After he left. I went to bathroom ripped my panted and panties down anf just fingering myself. It was a rush like always. As as far as i can remember i was in grade 8 i had a crush my teacher. At times i did not notice when i was 9 i guess my mom told me to stop that and i notice i was touching myself. Over time i was happy chatting to older guys. I was starting to understand if there was something wrong with me. But i was attracted to older men. I just like the attention i guess. I have met different men from online fun to sometimes meet. Few men like me to act out in different Roles from family stuff to teachers stuff. Theres so much i done but if im happy than im happy to make someone happy. Here is few photos one from at work in bathroom, and rest from this morning as any old men gets me wet everytime.
Love kissex
Lovey lady I am older would love to chat sometime

Love kissex
I am sooooooo glad I’m old

Love kissex
Looks delicious

Love kissex
GIRL Thanks for showing 'hot young pussy' .. Getting wet for 0lder men .. I Like that in a girlie.. [ S0 So much ] ..

Love kissex
You used to think there was something wrong with you by taking pleasure, you have grown up to be the girl that you have always dreamt of, how can they NOT give you the attention,

I have come to realize how much sexuality encompasses a wide range of forms. While it is possible to psychoanalyze a given expression of it - and even healthy to do so - at the end of the day as long as it is between consenting adults and doing no harm, there is nothing wrong with it.

Back