Want someguy trib for me!!

Where is your favorite place for a guy to cum on you @hornybitch9 ? Both of your pics are so cute and make me want to cover in cum. But on the second pic your open mouth looks so ready to take my cock in. I think that’s the one I prefer to tribute.

Where is your favorite place for a guy to cum on you @hornybitch9 ? Both of your pics are so cute and make me want to cover in cum. But on the second pic your open mouth looks so ready to take my cock in. I think that’s the one I prefer to tribute.
I would go for the second pic too, splattered all over the glasses

I let my cock slide down @hornybitch9 ’s lips so she can have a taste of my cream that now covers her face and glasses. I step back to see her pretty face covered in my cum. Her sweet smile widens and her eyes sparkle behind those cum-covered glasses. I hear her moan just a little as she licks her lips, drawing my juice into her mouth. Which makes me feel like we’re both pretty satisfied. ❤️:)
Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fuck my mouth hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes, HornyBitch. I know you like my cum all over your face. But now I want to spill it down your throat. Your lips around my pulsing cock and you drink me in.

Back