Was madly in love or extremely infatuated with her.

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
80EA04C3-9D73-499D-9994-9EC83AAA2A8D.jpeg EE0E6B40-6AF1-4BE0-8D5F-849BC8355C86.jpeg
The first time My eyes meet hers The only words I can think of to discribe how I felt when I saw her is devine she was the reason I was born and I just had to have her in my life. I had no idea if she felt what I was feeling when she saw me, she’s a woman so definitely not. I was so overwhelmed with attraction to her at that moment I just wanted to lay on top of her and melt into her. I was out looking for dress shoes and pants to wear the next time I was out dirty dancing, and there she was behind an office window at a desk I had to meet her.(thinking back on it now I realize just how young I was to act on a feeling like that, I guess with age a person becomes less adventurous) I wonder into the small office space as if I was lost and needed directions asking her for some help. After telling her what I was looking for it wasn’t exactly an lies only I did know where to go to find my clothes she was so nice enough to stand and step outside to show me just where to go giving me an chance to look at her shape and size. She was wearing an blue dress that split at the calves medium black hair semi fat ass and tits(ah cha cha) in my native twang. No matter I felt so drawn to her it hurt. So after she tells me where I needs to go I couldn’t help but to complement her on how good she looks and how irresistible I’m finding her to be. Told her just how drawn to her I felt and just how much it’s hurting my heart that she’s not a part of my life. (not being inside of her right now, wish I could’ve told her that) She some how found it flattering that a young boy could find her attractive, (she probably Had some insecurities on how she looked)she’s beautiful. I asked her about if she ever was bored and had nothing to do if she could’ve give me a call. Then I said I would love to stay and talk with her but I don’t want to take up anymore of her time keeping her from doing her job,told her goodbye and left. She waited a couple weeks to call me and asked how I was doing, I told her I’ve been hurting since we last spoke,I thought you where never going to call me. I just had to ask her out to dinner which she refused. After weeks of talking on the phone for hours about everything from likes to disliks all the standard getting to know you babbling and takes about religion. She finally agreed to watch movies with me but at my house where their was no tv in the living room only in my bedroom no chairs just a queen size bed...

Back