Wedding night.

Wifey_Mel

So, when I got married, at the end of the night in the hotel room there was me, my hubby, the best man (his best friend) and the head bridesmaid (my best friend).

Me and my hubby have always thought the more, the merrier. After the reception, we were going to go back to the hotel room with the best man (hubby's idea, he knows how to treat me ;) ), but during the reception I found out the head bridesmaid wanted to hook up with the best man, so I invited her to join us. I had a feeling the guys wouldn't say no, and the head bridesmaid certainly earned that title ;)

So, when I got married, at the end of the night in the hotel room there was me, my hubby, the best man (his best friend) and the head bridesmaid (my best friend).

Me and my hubby have always thought the more, the merrier. After the reception, we were going to go back to the hotel room with the best man (hubby's idea, he knows how to treat me ;) ), but during the reception I found out the head bridesmaid wanted to hook up with the best man, so I invited her to join us. I had a feeling the guys wouldn't say no, and the head bridesmaid certainly earned that title ;)

Hey Wifey_Mel, I think you are just so amazing, love it xxx

Last edited:

OMG your husband is one hell of a lucky boy.
Divorce him and marry me xxx

Needless to say, a damn good night and early morning was had by all, what better way to start married life, keep it up Wifey_Mel

Your amazing love it x

Back