Week 11 (April 8, 2018)

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

Many of you may be wondering why there's a week 11 when I said week 10 would be the last. To answer your question: Look at Week 10's date: April 1st, 2018, also known as April Fool's day. :p

Anyways, on to this week's discussion. Who are your top 5 members, other than yourselves? (This should be good :p)
Mine are: @CrazyDoll, @Alicee, @fandom_lover1, @Sun66, @Anonymous96, in that order. It was actually pretty difficult to decide. (Remember, this is JUST FOR FUN. No fighting please, Ive had enough of that)

Song of the week: Nightcore This - S3RL ft. Tamika

Came across really great people on this site. In the order of dearness (I love everyone)

@fandom_lover1 - She's adorable..Lubb <3
@DharmaYuga - I think she deserves a guy like Chris Evans or Keanu Reeves. She's awesome :D
@Mischievious_Hawkeye - I hate pants, So I like her too :p
@Sophiaa - !trivia - I Always have a great time talking to her. Hint: S......a :)
@ViXxXeN - She's really humble and sweet. :D

Some more great genuine people :- @Qliphph, @Bevans16, @Nathaneal99, @Reverend, @leigh, @RisingPhoenix, @xxlala1xx, @Hannah, @still_jill, @Maryl (She was the first one I talked to on this site...A really great guide for me)
@bandman16, @YHSwede, @mysexywife (now @myhornywife), @Convoluted, @Lucio, @Jess_no_men, @Sandrock, @Jerseyjen, @kimmymercury and a lot other people I encountered. Not to forget, You, @InvincibleLight

I may not know what these people think about me, but I now think I have so many reasons to be here.

Awww natty thanks baby xxx<3
So much love for you!! Thanks Natsune <3

My top 5 (probably wrong igns but whatever)

@Fordboy2322 (i think that’s right?), @InvincibleLight @PrincessKitten @Spaceman @TyrenMare (not even going to attempt proper spelling)
No need to thank me at all! Nearly everyone here is amazing in my opinion, and that made it so hard to choose just five! I'm happy to know Im in your top 5, Luka, but I'd prefer if everyone did not list me in their top 5 list, due to it being my thread and all, and I don't want it to seem biased :p

Came across really great people on this site. In the order of dearness (I love everyone)

@fandom_lover1 - She's adorable..Lubb <3
@DharmaYuga - I think she deserves a guy like Chris Evans or Keanu Reeves. She's awesome :D
@Mischievious_Hawkeye - I hate pants, So I like her too :p
@Sophiaa - !trivia - I Always have a great time talking to her. Hint: S......a :)
@ViXxXeN - She's really humble and sweet. :D

Some more great genuine people :- @Qliphph, @Bevans16, @Nathaneal99, @Reverend, @leigh, @RisingPhoenix, @xxlala1xx, @Hannah, @still_jill, @Maryl (She was the first one I talked to on this site...A really great guide for me)
@bandman16, @YHSwede, @mysexywife (now @myhornywife), @Convoluted, @Lucio, @Jess_no_men, @Sandrock, @Jerseyjen, @kimmymercury and a lot other people I encountered. Not to forget, You, @InvincibleLight

I may not know what these people think about me, but I now think I have so many reasons to be here.
Wow! That's a lot of people! Yknow, I only asked for the top five lol. Have a cookie for going above and beyond :p

This question is sooo not fair! Im doing my top ten bc I can! I dont have a specific order for mine, off the top of my head. Please dont get offended:
@Tyrhenum_Mare @Mischievious_Hawkeye
@OpenAussieMale @PicTrade @Anonymous96 @ViXxXeN @wu1fe @Jerseyjen @HenryIV@Tscorpiodog

But honestly, I probably have like a top 50 for people. XD If I add you, then you are special to me :)

Honorable mentions: @sola cause she the goddess of the world, @AkshayGoodOne my favorite desi on here :p,
@nby323 cause his poetry is bomb, @Sandrock being the other half of VixRock, @Fordboy2322, @InvincibleLight because she's super cool and @Bbg aka wifey cause she gives me cookies :)

Last edited:
This question is sooo not fair! Im doing my top ten bc I can! I dont have a specific order for mine:
@Tyrhenum_Mare @Mischievious_Hawkeye @InvincibleLight @OpenAussieMale @PicTrade @Anonymous96 @ViXxXeN @wu1fe @Jerseyjen @HenryIV

But honestly, I probably have like a top 50 for people. XD

Honorable mentions: @sola cause she the goddess of the world, @AkshayGoodOne my favorite desi on here :p,
@nby323 cause his poetry is bomb, @Sandrock being the other half of VixRock, @Fordboy2322, and @Bbg aka wifey cause she gives me cookies :)
Lol Gumi, I know its tough to choose. Veeeerrryyy tough.

This question is sooo not fair! Im doing my top ten bc I can! I dont have a specific order for mine, off the top of my head. Please dont get offended:
@OpenAussieMale @PicTrade @Anonymous96 @ViXxXeN @wu1fe @Jerseyjen @HenryIV@Tscorpiodog

But honestly, I probably have like a top 50 for people. XD If I add you, then you are special to me :)

@nby323 cause his poetry is bomb, @Sandrock being the other half of VixRock, @Fordboy2322, @InvincibleLight because she's super cool and @Bbg aka wifey cause she gives me cookies :)
I'm offended. For no reason

No mention of your future hubby? *ignores you for a while until I need a hug* I’m not angry... I’m disappointed haha

This is easy but hard at the same time.

1) My love, Sandrock
2) My bestie and Thang 2, nby323
3) JerseyJen - She and I have been through a lot and I love her to death. Not only do I look at her as a friend, but like the mother figure I don't really have.
4) Muscles! aka Fordboy2322
5) Valente - When I first went into Profiles, he was the first person I talked to.

BUT
Only because I have known all of them for a few years and chat privately with them so there is that personal attachment.
There are so many others that I love chatting with here in the main chat like InvincibleLight, Tyrhenum_Mare (Twin), fandomlover1, DarkPhoenix_Jo, TheEight, Taara, and even hemihead. There are others... I just can't think of everyone right now.

Oh and a special shoutout to AkshayGoodOne!

This thread better have like a huge group hug at the end of it.

This is easy but hard at the same time.

1) My love, Sandrock
2) My bestie and Thang 2, nby323
3) JerseyJen - She and I have been through a lot and I love her to death. Not only do I look at her as a friend, but like the mother figure I don't really have.
4) Muscles! aka Fordboy2322
5) Valente - When I first went into Profiles, he was the first person I talked to.

BUT
Only because I have known all of them for a few years and chat privately with them so there is that personal attachment.
There are so many others that I love chatting with here in the main chat like InvincibleLight, Tyrhenum_Mare (Twin), fandomlover1, DarkPhoenix_Jo, TheEight, Taara, and even hemihead. There are others... I just can't think of everyone right now.

Oh and a special shoutout to AkshayGoodOne!

This thread better have like a huge group hug at the end of it.
Hahaha, I promise you a group hug at the end. Sound fair?

Many of you may be wondering why there's a week 11 when I said week 10 would be the last. To answer your question: Look at Week 10's date: April 1st, 2018, also known as April Fool's day. :p

Anyways, on to this week's discussion. Who are your top 5 members, other than yourselves? (This should be good :p)
Mine are: @CrazyDoll, @Alicee, @fandom_lover1, @Sun66, @Anonymous96, in that order. It was actually pretty difficult to decide. (Remember, this is JUST FOR FUN. No fighting please, Ive had enough of that)

Song of the week: Nightcore This - S3RL ft. Tamika

Gorgeous InvincibleLight, that is so lovely to be included in your list. I feel so special, thank you Love and Light xx

I can’t narrow it down to 5, it’ll have to be including extras because rules are made to be broken haha. Top 5 though are Ellie93, fandom_lover1, InvincibleLight, KittyKitty947 and Xanikahx.

Honourable mentions to TabooFem4M and ViXxXeN.
Vix persuaded me to become a member early on in November last year just by mentioning the WWE lol. And I’m so glad I did that because I’ve made some friends for life and that’s not what I expected from the site at all. Taboo is someone I consider a good friend and very caring.
As for the top 5... Ellie is someone I can talk to about anything and always know she will be supportive and sweet. Fandom is awesome and my future wife on the site so that goes without saying. Light makes all these amazing threads and I do my best to get involved in each one. Kitty is adorable and I only really knew her yesterday but she’s amazing and made me so happy by just being there for me and I can’t thank her enough for that. But I’m extremely grateful for every one of my friends here and you’re like my online family. Xanikahx is a sweetheart and gets my sense of humour which is always great, I also consider her to literally by my closest friend because she lives in the same country. Much love to you all and even if you’re not listed I still appreciate you very much

Back