Week 4 (February 12, 2018)

I

InvincibleLight

This week, I would like your opinions on what the greatest video game to come out since the year 2000, but before 2010. My choice is Namco X Capcom for PlayStation 2.
Song of the week: Humanoid by Tokio Hotel

The Simpsons Hit & Run ruled my free time in that decade haha. Probably a boring answer but like... opinions *shrugs*

The Simpsons Hit & Run ruled my free time in that decade haha. Probably a boring answer but like... opinions *shrugs*
Interesting Answer! I don't believe I've played that one. What console is it for? Ill have to get my hands on it!

I had it on PS2 and spent many an hour each day playing it. Sadly never completed it though and that makes me feel like I’m just awful at video games xD

There's probably some staples which go without saying, like Deus Ex and Fallout: New Vegas.

So to be different, I would say maybe Hitman: Blood Money or Monster Hunter 3.

Blood Money saw Hitman doing it the best the series ever saw, and the newest installment took its inspiration from that.

Monster Hunter 3 is just an insanely tight game, with fantastic animation that makes the epic battles all the more intense, with an amount of content (locations, monsters, items and variations thereof). Every time I play it, I think "my GOD this is a well put together game."

There's probably some staples which go without saying, like Deus Ex and Fallout: New Vegas.

So to be different, I would say maybe Hitman: Blood Money or Monster Hunter 3.

Blood Money saw Hitman doing it the best the series ever saw, and the newest installment took its inspiration from that.

Monster Hunter 3 is just an insanely tight game, with fantastic animation that makes the epic battles all the more intense, with an amount of content (locations, monsters, items and variations thereof). Every time I play it, I think "my GOD this is a well put together game."
MH3 was the BEST! Great Jaggi hunting FOREVER.

Homeworld would be my choice. A superb blend of graphics and gameplay. So good they have now digitally remastered it and it looks stunning now even by today's standards.

Homeworld would be my choice. A superb blend of graphics and gameplay. So good they have now digitally remastered it and it looks stunning now even by today's standards.
I dont remember that one.. What console was it for?

PC I'm too old fashioned for consoles lol I'm a keyboard and mouse warrior haha

Honourable mentions to all the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games! Soundtracks alone make them incredible

I was replaying 2 and 3. The soundtracks were definitely memorable, but boy oh boy... some have not aged too well. Still, for the most part they were excellent choices for the game.

This week, I would like your opinions on what the greatest video game to come out since the year 2000, but before 2010. My choice is Namco X Capcom for PlayStation 2.
Song of the week: Humanoid by Tokio Hotel

Half Life 1 and 2
Portal 1 and 2
My all time favorites. Eccentric, Meaningful, Satisfying, Decent-Looking, Smooth gameplay and never runs short of excitement.

PS: I am addicted to CS:GO, NFS and RSS.

Half Life 1 and 2
Portal 1 and 2
My all time favorites. Eccentric, Meaningful, Satisfying, Decent-Looking, Smooth gameplay and never runs short of excitement.

PS: I am addicted to CS:GO, NFS and RSS.
I see. You like FPS then. Im a huge fan of NFS myself.

I see. You like FPS then. Im a huge fan of NFS myself.

I have some other favorites as well, Apart from FPS...
Hitman Series (I've played Blood Money and Absolution)
Prototype 1 and 2
Prince of Persia : the Forgotten Sands
Batman Arkham Asylum
X-Men Origins Wolverine.

I believe games should also provide some philosopical value apart from slash-n-hack and other gameplay mechanics.

I have some other favorites as well, Apart from FPS...
Hitman Series (I've played Blood Money and Absolution)
Prototype 1 and 2
Prince of Persia : the Forgotten Sands
Batman Arkham Asylum
X-Men Origins Wolverine.

I believe games should also provide some philosopical value apart from slash-n-hack and other gameplay mechanics.
Im a big Fire Emblem fan. Im quite good at any strategy game, tbh.

Back