Week 6 (February 28, 2018)

I

InvincibleLight

Yes, Im aware I didn't do week five. In all honesty, I forgot. I suffer from good old CRS (Can't Remember SHIT). All right, this weeks topic is one more -Suited- for a site of intentions such as it is, and I've genuinely become interested in what kind of Tauros Shit people will say. Do not censor your opinions please, as I open this can of Wurmple. This week's discussion is, what are your deepest, darkest, and I mean DARKEST sexual fantasies? I'll share mine, but I'd like to hear from a few people first, as Insurance. Im sure you all will understand. Edit: See below seeing as I added it.

Song of the Week: This Side of Paradise by Bree Sharp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Im aware I didn't do week five. In all honesty, I forgot. I suffer from good old CRS (Can't Remember SHIT). All right, this weeks topic is one more -Suited- for a site of intentions such as it is, and I've genuinely become interested in what kind of Tauros Shit people will say. Do not censor your opinions please, as I open this can of Wurmple. This week's discussion is, what are your deepest, darkest, and I mean DARKEST sexual fantasies? I'll share mine, but I'd like to hear from a few people first, as Insurance. Im sure you all will understand.

Song of the Week: This Side of Paradise by Bree Sharp
I'm not sure about this but here we go.This all stem from a experience when I was 19 probably some of why I'm so screwed up . Will share that later if you like in pvt. I would like 5-10 woman to tease ,humiliate, have me model their lingerie, make up ,nail polish whatever they want,use me as their toy,use there toys on me,make me their whore. When they finish with me bring another guy in an force us to do each other as they watch and tease and humiliate.

It was some what intimidating but it is out now. Will be looking forward to yours.

xD Interesting.
I really thought you would get some participation with this. Not sure what your plan was, I guess I'm your example ,If you don't get any more you don't have to share here just for my sake, But I would be interested in hearing , If you want message me. Have a great day !Thanks

I really thought you would get some participation with this. Not sure what your plan was, I guess I'm your example ,If you don't get any more you don't have to share here just for my sake, But I would be interested in hearing , If you want message me. Have a great day !Thanks
I don't mind sharing, but I didn't really want to just put something like that out there and dealing with all the randoms only to get no participation.

I understand , I personally have been sorting through some things and it actually felt good to share. You should share when you feel comfortable and think the time is right for you.

I'm not sure about this but here we go.This all stem from a experience when I was 19 probably some of why I'm so screwed up . Will share that later if you like in pvt. I would like 5-10 woman to tease ,humiliate, have me model their lingerie, make up ,nail polish whatever they want,use me as their toy,use there toys on me,make me their whore. When they finish with me bring another guy in an force us to do each other as they watch and tease and humiliate.
I'd like to be one of those women.
But then again... I can get really possessive and I hate sharing my toys.

Alright, here we go. Im going to tone it down a bit to keep from disturbing anyone.
One of my deepest darkest fantasies involves me being locked in a titanium vault with a beautiful woman who is tied up, with the vault filled with every weapon and torture device known to mankind. I would be able to torture her as much as I wanted, and no matter how much she struggled, screamed, or cried no one could get into the vault, she could not be killed, avoid my torture, escape, or clean the blood off of herself. And for every time a normal woman would die, an even more beautiful woman would also appear, chained to the floor next to them, exactly like the first in terms of effects. The vault would expand infinently, and I could do whatever I wanted to do to them forever.

Alright, here we go. Im going to tone it down a bit to keep from disturbing anyone.
One of my deepest darkest fantasies involves me being locked in a titanium vault with a beautiful woman who is tied up, with the vault filled with every weapon and torture device known to mankind. I would be able to torture her as much as I wanted, and no matter how much she struggled, screamed, or cried no one could get into the vault, she could not be killed, avoid my torture, escape, or clean the blood off of herself. And for every time a normal woman would die, an even more beautiful woman would also appear, chained to the floor next to them, exactly like the first in terms of effects. The vault would expand infinently, and I could do whatever I wanted to do to them forever.
Yes, that is the less graphic, toned down version.

Wow ! Thanks for sharing! You definitely got my imagination going . I would like to to hear the graphic version as well. I'm sure not here just let me know
I'm not entirely sure Im comfortable sharing the graphic version. I don't enjoy mental institutions if you catch my drift.

Yes , may not be the place. Maybe in private , Maybe include you in my fantasy. Would have to bring it down a few notches. I want even pretend to be that tough and my pain tolerance isn't that high. I know we (men) are wimpy female can with stand much more! I glad you shared hope you are too, Thanks

Yes , may not be the place. Maybe in private , Maybe include you in my fantasy. Would have to bring it down a few notches. I want even pretend to be that tough and my pain tolerance isn't that high. I know we (men) are wimpy female can with stand much more! I glad you shared hope you are too, Thanks
A promise is a promise.

Agreed, I appreciate you having that kind of integrity. I think others will also , hope so anyway.

Agreed, I appreciate you having that kind of integrity. I think others will also , hope so anyway.
Its very rare I break a promise. But not to worry, I don't make promises that I knowingly cannot keep. And many people do seem to like me integrity.

You saw it here first:
IMG_20180301_143336.jpg
The end of the outline phase for my next drawing

Me either if I tell you something I'm going to or die trying. Look forward to seeing your drawing finished, which I had that kind of talent,

Back