Weird Chat Requests...

Would You Respond To A Weird Request In Chat?

• Total voters
C

CROW_

Hello Everyone,

1- What Is The Weirdest Chat Request You Encountered Inside The Chat Rooms?

2- Have You Ever Responded To Any Weird Request Made By A Member Or Guest?

Share Your Answers & Experiences In Here & Lets Discuss Them...

Don't Forget To Answer The Poll Question Please

crow name png.png

Once someone asked me to move the camera so they could see my dog better. Lol just kidding. I think it depends on the chatter. And we cant tell all of our secrets now. That's all I'm saying. :)

Well Yeah lol sometimes it depends of the chatter but the thing is some requests are just beyond this world loll, and something are just so weird sometimes by jaw drops and my tongue rolls on the floor to the end of the room lmao

I guess I havent had very many weird request. I'm pretty Vanilla. So you created this threat Crow what's your weirdest one. I guess mine truthfully would be a man wearing prettier panties than mine. I prefer mine to be the only Lacey things in the bedroom.

well the thing is i usually don't get requests loll guest pms off and i just created it so we can just share and have a laugh with the weird things people request in chat :p

Some female guest a couple of hours ago came in asking chatters for 500 $ as bail money for her brothers lmao like who the hell believes that and she was offering pics and vids lol i just backed off and left lol

Hello Everyone,

1- What Is The Weirdest Chat Request You Encountered Inside The Chat Rooms?

2- Have You Ever Responded To Any Weird Request Made By A Member Or Guest?

Share Your Answers & Experiences In Here & Lets Discuss Them...

Don't Forget To Answer The Poll Question Please

View attachment 7351

Well Crow, not sure if this is what you had in mind. I have a lot of weird ones, but the one that comes to mind was from a male guest. It was when I first joined, so hopefully I haven't offended him. He wrote me a long message begging me to turn the cam on and watch him cum. I wrote back and said I didn't really want too, but thanked him for the offer. He then begged me too again, and said he was desperate, he said he had been trying to get a woman to watch him for over six hours, and he had been stroking all that time, and I was the only one that had replied to him. Then I just said "can't you pretend I am watching you"? He said no he could only cum if he knew a woman was actually watching him, this went on for quite a while, as he kept pestering me. I kept saying how are you going to know I am watching you anyway? In the end I gave in, and he taught me how to open the cam. I asked him his name and he said no we had to stay completely anonymous and I thought, I am going to watch you cum, but you can't tell me your name? He had his camera from the neck down, and kept asking if I was watching him. I think cause I said just pretend I am watching he didn't trust me, so he held up his fingers and asked me to tell him how many fingers he held up. I said to him are you serious and he said yes, tell me how many fingers lol. Once I proved I was watching him, he came fairly quickly. He politely thanked me, and asked if we could do it again, I said no unfortunately it was a one time deal.

Well Crow, not sure if this is what you had in mind. I have a lot of weird ones, but the one that comes to mind was from a male guest. It was when I first joined, so hopefully I haven't offended him. He wrote me a long message begging me to turn the cam on and watch him cum. I wrote back and said I didn't really want too, but thanked him for the offer. He then begged me too again, and said he was desperate, he said he had been trying to get a woman to watch him for over six hours, and he had been stroking all that time, and I was the only one that had replied to him. Then I just said "can't you pretend I am watching you"? He said no he could only cum if he knew a woman was actually watching him, this went on for quite a while, as he kept pestering me. I kept saying how are you going to know I am watching you anyway? In the end I gave in, and he taught me how to open the cam. I asked him his name and he said no we had to stay completely anonymous and I thought, I am going to watch you cum, but you can't tell me your name? He had his camera from the neck down, and kept asking if I was watching him. I think cause I said just pretend I am watching he didn't trust me, so he held up his fingers and asked me to tell him how many fingers he held up. I said to him are you serious and he said yes, tell me how many fingers lol. Once I proved I was watching him, he came fairly quickly. He politely thanked me, and asked if we could do it again, I said no unfortunately it was a one time deal.

Well that is WEIRD hahaha

Oh and when a guy asked me to go to the bathroom at work, and he went to the Janitor's store room and got caught by HR chatting to me lol xxx

Oh and when a guy asked me to go to the bathroom at work, and he went to the Janitor's store room and got caught by HR chatting to me lol xxx

Hahaha and i wonder what you were chatting about lmao

1. The strangest would be to do a tribute of me crapping on someones photo of their very small penis. I rage quit for about a day after the strange affair.

2. Someone once asked me to watch their cam and talk about how much I disliked their small dick. Interestingly enough, I did. And I guess that got his rocks off :D

Hmmmm.. The weirdest? Well, most of the ones I get are pretty generic, but the weirdest was the one where some dumbass made a point to PM me just to insult me. I quickly kicked his ass in a quick arguement, and moved on. :|

The hell? No need for him to be a jack ass about it.... You were sweet to do it for him though.

Back