What Are Your Fav Bands

I love Breaking Benjamin, some others are Demon Hunter, Disturbed, and Bad Wolves.
Only one composer producer performer that NO ONE is compared to....
FRANK ZAPPA
Edgar Varese conductor of the London Philharmonic Symphony called Frank " The modern day composer that will never die"....
YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A MAN BUT HE WAS JUST A MUFFIN....seated at the table in the utility muffin research facility...
Aloha from Kauai Hawaii0719180438.jpg

These bands make quitars sing , girls scream, and my ears ring.
Listen to it all day long.

Oh wow, there's so many....
AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Paramore, Nightwish (with tarja), Lacuna Coil, Halestorm, Kiss (for a bit of glamrock), and many many others

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, Ugly Kid Joe, Extreme, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park and many others.

I have been to over a thousand concerts, Ozzy Osborne is amazing live. I never got to see Linkin Park live and I feel gutted for that.

Music is my everything, I always have a song in my head, the song in my head right now is "Walk." Pantera. The riff and the lyrics combine that's eargasm.

Ok! Im gonna type this in pink because I want it to soften the edges of this absolute RAW talent I am about to list...
1. Audioslave
2. Stone Temple Pilots
3. Soundgarden
4. Velvet Revolver
5. Alter Bridge
6. Foo Fighters
7. Korn
8. Incubus
9. Nirvana
10. Puddle Of Mudd
11. RATM
12. QOTSA
13. Them Crooked Vultures
14. AC/DC
15. Guns N Roses
16. Slash
17. Nine Inch Nails
18. Alice In Chains
19. Theory Of A Deadman
20. Prodigy

These are my absolute favourites. I also love OLD ROCK, such as CCR, Lynyrd Skynrd, Eagles, Boston, Rush, Yes, Tom Petty, Bryan Adams, Free, The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, The Who, Blue Oyster Cult, The Cure, Buffalo Springfield, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith....

Ok! Im gonna type this in pink because I want it to soften the edges of this absolute RAW talent I am about to list...
1. Audioslave
2. Stone Temple Pilots
3. Soundgarden
4. Velvet Revolver
5. Alter Bridge
6. Foo Fighters
7. Korn
8. Incubus
9. Nirvana
10. Puddle Of Mudd
11. RATM
12. QOTSA
13. Them Crooked Vultures
14. AC/DC
15. Guns N Roses
16. Slash
17. Nine Inch Nails
18. Alice In Chains
19. Theory Of A Deadman
20. Prodigy

These are my absolute favourites. I also love OLD ROCK, such as CCR, Lynyrd Skynrd, Eagles, Boston, Rush, Yes, Tom Petty, Bryan Adams, Free, The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, The Who, Blue Oyster Cult, The Cure, Buffalo Springfield, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith....

Hells yes to allllll o' that ^

\o/

For me it's the following:

1. Audioslave
2. Velvet Revolver
3. Soundgarden
4. Linkin Park
5. The Cranberries
6. The Bad Wolves
7. Five Finger Death Punch
8. Motionless in White
9. I Prevail
10. Sevendust

For me it's the following:

1. Audioslave
2. Velvet Revolver
3. Soundgarden
4. Linkin Park
5. The Cranberries
6. The Bad Wolves
7. Five Finger Death Punch
8. Motionless in White
9. I Prevail
10. Sevendust
Isn't it a shame tho, that the first 5 on your list the lead singers are dead....

Reactions: DDD
Top 10 in no particular order.

1. Blink-182
2. Oasis
3. Slipknot
4. Aerosmith
5. David Gray
6. The Kinks
7. The Beatles
8. The Cure
9. Elvis Presley
10. Biffy Clyro