30.1 KB · Views: 7

karen4RP

OFC Regular
Reaction score
Biological Science with emphasis in micro

HornyPaul

OFC Regular
Reaction score
I will graduate with my MBA in June but the best education I got in the last 4 years was how to fuck and most importantly, give and have orgasms.

Seriously.

NakedGrandpa70

OFC Regular
Reaction score
There ya go. :)

The poor souls who attended college, and for whom I feel most sorry, are those who will spend the rest of their lives paying back the loans for overpriced indoctrination. Doctors and Lawyers will pay off their loans in a few years, precious few others can say that.

I reiterrate ... COLLEGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

NakedGrandpa70

OFC Regular
Reaction score
stared w communication design for a year, switched to art

And this life choice was made because there is such a high demand for art peddlers? Good luck.

You might want to ask for the school to return your tuition.

xShygirlx

OFC Regular
Reaction score
And this life choice was made because there is such a high demand for art peddlers? Good luck.

You might want to ask for the school to return your tuition.
Not nice. You have absolutely zero idea what she has or has not done with her degree. Choosing to study art or any creative field is as fine a choice for some as engineering would be for others. Attempting to shame people, acting as if YOU have the right to judge her (I didn’t see her asking you for an opinion about her choice) and patronizing her with the “art peddler” comment is really uncalled for… and total BS.