What I am Reading Now

I am reading " Behold a Pale Horse " by William Cooper . It is an eyeopener . I highly recommend it .

Hey Hemihead, thank you for the recommendation, I just found the book online and bought it. I love the artwork on the cover too. So much is hidden, I am looking forward to reading it x

Hey Hemihead, thank you for the recommendation, I just found the book online and bought it. I love the artwork on the cover too. So much is hidden, I am looking forward to reading it x
The pleasure is all mine . Thank you for letting me open your mind .

I am reading To Walk in the Way of Lions, book 2 of The Rise of the Upper Kingdom series by H. Leighton Dickson. Good books that could be great with a better editor. There are some typos.

At the moment I'm reading
LSD: My Problem Child – Reflections on Sacred Drugs, Mysticism and Science by Albert Hofmann.
This book is a wonderful collection of scientific information and, at the same time, can be read and understood by almost anyone with an interest in the subject. The length is fair and thus shouldn’t stop anyone from reading it; I have certainly seen larger books provide less information. Just think how things would be if not for the accidental rediscovery of a once scrapped compound. The fate of LSD, and history itself, may have been very different if not for Dr. Hofmann’s simple hunch and persistent curiosity. ;):D

I just started Empire of the Summer Moon by S.C. Gwynne .
Great book about the history of the War against the Comanches . Don't anyone think that the native Americans were taken advantage of . They gave every bit as well as they got .

Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross. It's a fantastic story of the 9th Century woman who defied everything at the time and became the only woman to become Pope. The story captures Joan's rise from intelligent, precocious little girl to disguising herself as her murdered brother to take his place in a monastery. There, she furthers her education, eventually making her way to Rome, gaining the attention of the Pope and became elected Pope herself. That's the point in the book where I am now. There's so much intrigue, war, political manoeuvering and passion (in every sense). I absolutely love this book and Cross is a good author.

I am now reading " If Kennedy Lived " it was given to me as a B - Day gift . I dispise the Kennedys as they were all the worst kinds of scum . But anyway , this is the typical " What if " book where it means squat because nobody will ever really know what would have happened so sort of a waste of time and IQ points .

"Debt: The First 5000 Years"
David Graeber

Anthropology and exploration of the genesis and practice of moneylending and debt, and how the language of debt is entwined with moral systems the world over. First few pages hit you with the following:

- Credit predates currency & coinage.
- Haiti was saddled in the 1700's, after revolting against slave masters, with an intentionally impossible debt (for reparations and damages) by the French government.
- A Chinese proverb: A debtor is a pheasant, a creditor is a hawk.

And more.

Last edited:
Back