What makes someone undateable?

Gunnerzz

OFC Regular
What is it that just turns people off of you before you even try and talk to them?

How do you know they're turned off if you haven't talked to them first tho? :O

Well, there's lots of reasons why someone wouldn't respond tho - it's not necessarily they're turned off, maybe they're just looking for something different than you are, ya know?

Lots of women are here for different reasons :)

Well, there's lots of reasons why someone wouldn't respond tho - it's not necessarily they're turned off, maybe they're just looking for something different than you are, ya know?

Lots of women are here for different reasons :)
But across almost 10 dating sites over 4 years not one person is looking for the same thing I am?

But across almost 10 dating sites over 4 years not one person is looking for the same thing I am?

Ohhh, a DATING site - not THIS site. My bad lol

In that case, I have no idea. Is your profile filled out? Cuz an empty one would make someone not interested in responding. That's all I can think of - maybe not enough details?

I originally had a war and peace long profile, but guns are such a large part of my life and with all the shootings going on yeah.... I keep it short Lord knows my poltics can draw out some real crazy people....

I think ya just answered your own question there :p

I... I wouldn't mention a love for guns in a dating profile lol

Yeah so I now have just a paragraph about my interest and what I want in a women....

If I were to see your profile and you mentioned guns in it, I'd move along. I've been a survivor of an armed crime and guns scare me. Quite a few women aren't into guns so much and in that group is all of my friends and I. Some that do might be the crazy ones you mentioned before. Maybe that's why you were being "swiped left". I think keeping things that could be controversial off your profile could be a good way to start. Just my 2 cents.

If I were to see your profile and you mentioned guns in it, I'd move along. I've been a survivor of an armed crime and guns scare me. Quite a few women aren't into guns so much and in that group is all of my friends and I. Some that do might be the crazy ones you mentioned before. Maybe that's why you were being "swiped left". I think keeping things that could be controversial off your profile could be a good way to start. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah perhaps I should just quit if that is what it will take. It just falls under the hate me for what I am rather then love me for what I am not type of thing.

I understand that you are a victim of violent crime, and I respect that. Please understand, that is why I am not willing to compromise on my stance on this issue.

Also fwiw, I was not referring to pro gun people. I have had personal death threats from anti gun lobbyist, and one even make a creditable threat to carry out a public shooting because she didn't like my stance on the matter. Not attacking you personally just expanding on what I meant.

~Gunnerzz

Back