What would you like to do to me

I would like to have you tied to a chair, naked, legs spread. I would flick my tongue against your hard nipples so you could imagine how it would feel on your clit. Then I would tease your pussy with my mouth, bringing you just to the edge of orgasm, then stop...again and again until you begged me to let you cum...

do this with wife so would start this way. Am i missing anything?
With wife we have a drink, fire in fireplace wear nice undies and maybe thigh highs on her. Chat and make out on couch with music as I play with her luscious long legs. Then get her on mattress in front of fireplace massage her all over with oils including her pussy, get her skin gleaming in front of fire. Get massager out and massage her all over then put on her pussy and clit. (we also have a vibrating rabbit cock ring which we are learning to play with)

After she cums I'll start eating her and fingering her at same time. she'll cum more. Then just finger her and she'll start to twitch,spasm and convulse .Now putting pillow under her ass which allows me to hit her G and A spot and even clit while fucking she admits its great.She also like when I cool my tongue with ice cube before eating her.
Then many times she wants to reciprocate so sucks me some and licks my thighs. Then she'' gets on me and rides me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl sooo hot. She cums again finally I'll mount her and jackhammer fuck her and she'll cum again. Usually I explode in her but if she's too loose I can't so she licks and plays with my thighs and I jerk off. Lately she doesn't reciprocate mounts me for 10 minutes and later pleads"put it in me" which I love.

The dirtiest thing...take you to a party. At this party we will be passing around bottles and bongs and what not and after the night starts to get a little blurry we will start passing around the gals (and a few guys). I'd start by slowly stripping you in front of a small gathering and then have you suck my cock before I pull you up and have you face the crowd while you take my wet cock inside your eager pussy. After a few minutes I'll stop and switch holes, slowly entering your ass until all they can see are my balls and your spread pussy dripping wet. One of the audience steps forward and drops his pants, smiling at you as he slides his fat cock into your pussy...getting turned out at a biker ball can be quite dirty.

Ummm sounds like it would be fun. Did something like that once but was drunk at a bike rally and someone was with me that I never knew would get involved with that sort of thing. Found out otherwise lol

The dirtiest thing...take you to a party. At this party we will be passing around bottles and bongs and what not and after the night starts to get a little blurry we will start passing around the gals (and a few guys). I'd start by slowly stripping you in front of a small gathering and then have you suck my cock before I pull you up and have you face the crowd while you take my wet cock inside your eager pussy. After a few minutes I'll stop and switch holes, slowly entering your ass until all they can see are my balls and your spread pussy dripping wet. One of the audience steps forward and drops his pants, smiling at you as he slides his fat cock into your pussy...getting turned out at a biker ball can be quite dirty.
Something like this happened before at a rally with someone I thought would never do it. We were riding together and got a bit drunk.

Back