Whats the biggest age gap you've ever had regarding LEGAL sex?

For me it was when I was 21 and she was 65. I was getting out of college and she was a business woman I met at a bar for a hotel stay. What's yours?
My current girlfriend is 34 and I am
76 we fuck at least twice a day sometimes I will eat her out or she will suck my dick

I was 21 and still a virgin. I was a dumbass fool trying to be a respectable, gentlemen and save myself for "the one". I was also in the army and about to go overseas to Iraq. I was in a bad way of thinking that is not a place you wanna be before going off into a warzone. Feeling ashamed and violently angry that I wasted part of my youth; but I would then meet one of the most beautiful women I would ever lay eyes on. She was 38 and when one of the guys in my unit tried to embarrass me by saying out loud that I was a virgin and that the ladies should stay away from me if they're looking for a good time, she decided she was gonna take my virginity. Just a mere thought of her now will give me an instant, raging, hard on. One of a few select special women who can do that and much much more.

Last edited:
Back