Where would you cum on me

Fuckkkk yes I would, I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

Fuckkkk yes I would, I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat
I'd love to feel your cock go straight down my throat. As my drool gets all over my face and your cock. Sounds very sexy

I'd love to feel your cock go straight down my throat. As my drool gets all over my face and your cock. Sounds very sexy
I hadn't had any complaints lol. Drool dripping down your pretty lil slurry face on to your perfect perky tits slowly running down your body, the harder and faster I force every inch of my cock down your throat cause more and more drool covering your sexy body

I'd love to feel all sexy and nasty as you face fuck mr
I know you would you sexy lil slut, I wanna stretch your tight lil wet pussy to its limits after I have fucked your pretty lil face covering you drool, mascara running, eyes watering.

Hello Amy...my, what a lovely little cum-hungry slut you are...showing off your body like this, for all the horny guys to jack off over...pretty tats and tits...love how you're sucking your fingers. Were you playing with your pussy? Are you tasting yourself? I would love to see my cock in your mouth instead, those sexy eyes looking up at me as I throat-fuck you. You need to taste my cum...it looks so pretty on your soiled face...

You promised a new pic for every cum...what will you show us next?

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 33
Seeing tributes on me gets me so wetView attachment 27262
I'd cum anywhere on you or in you. I think my pull-out preference is fucking a pussy missionary until the last possible second. So, I'd have you jerk me off all over your tits and face; or, I'd cream all over your pussy.

Either way, you'll be seeing a load from me very soon.

Back