Whispers

A

Ali

I confess that in the past 3 days I've been told by multiple people they have been told how much a horrible person I'am. Personally I prefer the term horrible cunt. My confession is am finding it a major turn on. Keep it treacle u may make me orgasm.

Lolol happy 4 th of July sexy tits. Obviously some are butt hurt we are sticking around. Envious and jealous of what??? Am a crazy Scottish woman who has a shitty attitude lolol xxx

Thank you Rock goddess, I had no plans on leaving the site just to make a few insecure and jealous women happy to begin with.

I'm sure there are plenty of men to go around, I only need so many, lol... Or does the rule "I sexted him first" mean he's marked forever and he can't chat or talk to another woman online? Lolol...

I haven't said a single bad thing to anyone or talked about anyone, yet things are being said about me. I think it's extremely childish that adults can't play together without personal insecurities and jealousy creeping in but if that's the game they want to play then I'm good with it. I wasn't even sure if I was staying here tbh but now they have my full attention.

If they don't know how to share a website then we will just have to teach them.

Ooooh my and breath lolol Crazy lady! Leave them too it. We know how to partyyyyyy! Renee did I tell you? Luv ya sexy tits Xxxxxxx

Reactions: Joe
Am sti
Thank you Rock goddess, I had no plans on leaving the site just to make a few insecure and jealous women happy to begin with.

I'm sure there are plenty of men to go around, I only need so many, lol... Or does the rule "I sexted him first" mean he's marked forever and he can't chat or talk to another woman online? Lolol...

I haven't said a single bad thing to anyone or talked about anyone, yet things are being said about me. I think it's extremely childish that adults can't play together without personal insecurities and jealousy creeping in but if that's the game they want to play then I'm good with it. I wasn't even sure if I was staying here tbh but now they have my full attention.

If they don't know how to share a website then we will just have to teach them.
Am still Lmao at this bitch fit lolol. Your a smiling pit bull madam Lmao Xxxxxxx

My attitude is : It's an Internet Chat Site . Most likely never meet any of these people in person . And if you did , one look and these women would run away screaming in the other direction . These people most likely don't act in person the way they do here . I'm an asshole in person but everyone in town loves me anyway . I , personally don't give a fuck what people think of me on this site . The friends I have made here I care about and trust , the rest can go pound it up their ass with a sledge hammer and aren't worth my attention .

The truth is Hemi there's no friends were sex is concerned. Ur struck gold if u find a few good friends on these sites. Cause what people say to u online isn't what they Say behind ur back. This thread is about a few immature people whom obviously feel threatened by my old scrawny arse.

If people feel insecure about you or anyone on a website , they have some issues and should
seek some counseling . I still the point being I don't really give a shit what people say behind
my back . I don't seek the value of my life or self worth validation from dumb asses on a
site who only want to live a fantasy of their sexual prowess that they don't really have or
want to cheat on their spouse because they don't have the balls to leave them .
Lots of immature society rejects here and the sooner people realize this the better .
Don't expect a prince or princess here because there aren't .

I confess that in the past 3 days I've been told by multiple people they have been told how much a horrible person I'am. Personally I prefer the term horrible cunt. My confession is am finding it a major turn on. Keep it treacle u may make me orgasm.
I love the language you use.

Back