why is it so....

Stark891

OFC Regular
M feeling sad....
I face a problem with myself, don't know if others face this kind of problem too, whenever I visit someone ( travelling ) or someone visits me, I fell very happy. But when it's time to come back home...I feel sooooo sad or kind of lonely for 1-2 days after returning, and this time is so difficult to pass,,,, : ( ,,,, and to be honest sometimes I feel like almost crying ( though it would sound strange ). I am unable to concentrate on anything due to this ( for those 1-2 days ).

Q: What should I do in this situation ?

Last edited:
M feeling sad....
I face a problem with myself, don't know if others face this kind of problem too, whenever I visit someone ( travelling ) or someone visits me, I fell very happy. But when it's time to come back home...I feel sooooo sad or kind of lonely for 1-2 days after returning, and this time is so difficult to pass,,,, : ( ,,,, and to be honest sometimes I feel like almost crying ( though it would sound strange ). I am unable to concentrate on anything due to this ( for those 1-2 days ).

Q: What should I do in this situation ?
Get a roommate.

Loneliness and solitude are sides of the same coin.

I personally prefer my solitude, when I want somebody else around, I go see someone.

But if you are alone and feeling crushed, then clearly you don't seek solitude the same way.

As Light mentioned, a roommate, a pet or even being more involved in a virtual community such as this one or within a video game or other sites/forums can help reduce the feeling of loneliness.

Ultimately however, the answer is somewhere inside of you and you need to discover why it is that you feel the crush of loneliness so strongly and come to terms with it.

I was a sad lonely kid until I learned to love my peace. Just saying.....hope any of that helps you out.

Also, it sounds stupid but compliment yourself, seriously and out loud. Into a mirror if you can. You'll feel dumb at first but it will help.

Cheers

Loneliness and solitude are sides of the same coin.

I personally prefer my solitude, when I want somebody else around, I go see someone.

But if you are alone and feeling crushed, then clearly you don't seek solitude the same way.

As Light mentioned, a roommate, a pet or even being more involved in a virtual community such as this one or within a video game or other sites/forums can help reduce the feeling of loneliness.

Ultimately however, the answer is somewhere inside of you and you need to discover why it is that you feel the crush of loneliness so strongly and come to terms with it.

I was a sad lonely kid until I learned to love my peace. Just saying.....hope any of that helps you out.

Also, it sounds stupid but compliment yourself, seriously and out loud. Into a mirror if you can. You'll feel dumb at first but it will help.

Cheers

Thank you DR PERVERTOS, may that help me..

Back