Why older men ?

with time a male with brains not just balls and dick understands a woman - her passion, her desire and gives it a thought , improvises himself and that leads to better union in sex. A win win situation for both. A good male can always know to charge up the lady so that once she gets she can deliver much more which in turn becomes a fantastic experience for both. Not only mature men but even most mature females with good body types are very very satisfying in sex activity. Emotionally , physically , composure wise they are developed and strong. The golden rule both should be equally hungry for each other then age wont matter so much. With strangers hunger starts visually but with known people mind heart behavior also comes into picture. If all is good then its crackers - happy union.

I find some older men are hott.
.. 0nce you are 0lder ..every time a 'Fine young thing' ..graces your bed.. it seems an unexpected 'miracle'.. It could be the last time it happens ..you want it all, you 'relish' the pleasure of her body under your hands.. It arouses you more.. it gives you endurance, you don't want it to end.. And this is expressed in attention and focus on her pleasure.. and her delicious young flesh ..

They treat me right, and usually don"t cause any drama or anything. They appreciated me, and worshipped me not mentioning the discussion were extraordinary

Back