Why Rape?

I've always wondered the same thing actually, I hope a female can chime in and educate us.

You're probably not wrong, a lot of those girls wanting to be raped might just be men.

Makes me think why do the men pretending to be girls want to be raped though?

I have always thought that it was a desire for rough/hard anonymous sex. That gives her a shameless out, while I doubt most decent women are that cheap to make a rape claim to avoid embarrassment push coming to shove. I have also always been curious if it is not a self esteem thing as well. In the sense I am not a slut, because he made me do it. I have noticed there is a fair bit of erotic fiction written in the perspective of a women during raped, or things like 50 shades of grey that are just glorified rape. Eh I ramble....

I personally think its a type of high like when girls like to be cuffed. Me personally like to be held down wile be fucked from behind and very rough. Its most likely something best left to fantasy or with a trusted partner with a safe word.

I personally think its a type of high like when girls like to be cuffed. Me personally like to be held down wile be fucked from behind and very rough. Its most likely something best left to fantasy or with a trusted partner with a safe word.
Like holding your arms down on when your on your back? (To expand) I wouldn't have thought that would be part of rape RP, interesting perspective all around. Thanks for sharing!

There could be many aspects. So there doesn't need to be one exact answer, there may be many answers, many perspectives and many levels of intensity for every answer or need. I could take a guess anyway:

"The thought of" means it's not real and a person can escape from it at any point. Perhaps for some people it's mean as just rough or dominating sex. For some the thought of being helpless. Maybe the cuffs don't cut it in reality, because you trust the person you're with in real life? So you need someone you don't trust and to feel really helpless and at their mercy. Really abused, forced and raped while protesting even, I don't know.

But the bottomline is, it's not real, I think. You can step away. I don't know for sure, but I think it's along those lines.

I hate rape fantasies because it trivializes actual rape, in my opinion. I see the appeal of random, rough sex with a stranger or a partner, but it just doesn't sit right with me when I see ladies in chat asking to be raped. A lot of my lady friends have that little fantasy in the back of their minds where their men take them caveman style, just drag them off somewhere and fuck them silly. But it's consensual, rough sex. That fantasy has several variations, some no doubt influenced by that 50 Shades bullshit, involving blindfolds and being tied up. The point is, for those ladies I know and myself, it's usually consensual, letting a partner you know and trust have their way with you. It's safe, and it's wanted. I'm not into that rape thing, so maybe another lady who is can chime in and say something.

Thank you everyone for your contributions. Hope more people will as it is really interesting to see the various opions out there

I've been thinking about this and I think your personal fetish often depends highly on what you feel vulnerable by or personal insecurities. Of course It can swing in both directions take a "alpha male" imposing a dominant position over a girl in which they might find comfort and you use aggression as a defense of their masculinity.
I suppose sexuality can be an affirmation what you believe to be reflection of a deep truth about yourself.

Since rape is a crime in the real world so fantasies revolving around it are shere signs of desperate women with low self esteem.

Since rape is a crime in the real world so fantasies revolving around it are shere signs of desperate women with low self esteem.

I disagree that all women indulging in this fantasy are desperate with low self esteem. I think for some it's the thrill of it or just the inherent "badness" of it that's a turn-on. One of my friends who has her life together and her self-esteem is pretty high has rape fantasies that she's told me about. It was surprising to me to hear her say that, but then I thought about it.

It's a kink that some of us don't relate to, just like other taboo kinks I believe. Not all of us are into golden showers, foot fetishes, furry play. It may seem weird to some, but to others, it's the most erotic thing. So far, most of us here don't get it. For some women who've been sexually molested in any way, it's appalling, but we've had another person say that it's the only thing that gets her off, despite being raped herself. I guess this is simply "one person's kink is another person's turn-off".

Last edited:
@Elizabethk I am going to agree to disagree with you. I don't think it is about self-esteem at all. I think there is something else to it. Self-esteem plays into a persons sex life, yes, but I don't think in this case.

@Roses I agree that it seems to be another kink! Just a kink that seems to be really outside the comfort zone of people because of the societal connotations with rape, especially over the past year.

Thank you both for contributing and looking forward to more conversation

Back