Wife's addiction to sex

Couple4fun

OFC Regular
My wife and I are both asian and are happily married for 16 yrs now. During our third year being together she decided to apply for a job in Europe and luckily enough she did land her first job abroad. I had no choice but to let her work away from me for 2 yrs. During this time, little did I know that she slept with multiple partners everytime she got drunk and men would take the advantage of her. Only did I find out when she openly told me her stories. She said at one time she was invited to a party and there they would get drunk to their hearts content. She was just a typical occasional drinker and would only take a few sips everytime she goes to parties. On that night she said she was really enjoying and wasn't mindful of how many she's drank until she passed out on the sofa. She didn't know how long she slept out but as she was regaining her conciousness, half awaken she remembered being undressed by two of her male colleagues in front of many more looking at her while every piece of clothing she had was taken off her body. She said she felt embarassed but didn't have the strength to stand up. She said that the one kneeling in front of her started licking her bushy pussy while the other was enjoying himself groping her jugs. She said another guy who she's never met got her to suck his big dick and she obliged and after that moment everything went all out as she remembered being fucked and spit roasted between 3 guys and all telling her how wet and tight her pussy was. My wife can't fully remember how many guys fucked her that night.

The next working day she turned up at work and pretended she did not remember anything that had happened over the weekend. One of the guys who she remembered fucked her came to approach her to show a set of photos of her that night being fucked at all angles and that she cannot deny how much she enjoyed every second. The guy asked if he can fuck her at work and my wife said yes. They both went to a vacant toilet and there she got fucked from behind again.

From that moment, my wife was well known for being a sex buddy at work was invited to more parties and every party she went to she was at the centre of it all.

crazy, so how do you feel about that?
At first I was furious but after a long while everytime we discussed her sexcapades I get excited. Don't know what's wrong with me but I kind of like the fact that she at least at one point in her life enjoyed the company of others.

At first I was furious but after a long while everytime we discussed her sexcapades I get excited. Don't know what's wrong with me but I kind of like the fact that she at least at one point in her life enjoyed the company of others.
that works,embrace the strange lol. i kind of wish my wife did the same or was at least a bit more open about things. best of luck with the wife.

My wife is Asian & out curious to fuck other cocks too but no way she can go that far even through she wanted to try another cock.But rather either with someone out of town just like one night stand.

Back