What should i do?

• Avoid her as best i can

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • See how far she's willing to take it

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
B

Bbwlover29

Im 31 years old, my wife has a niece thats about 22 years old. And she's always had a bit of a crush on me, it was pretty obvious. I never gave it any attention just due to the fact that she was just way younger than me. Now our living situation has changed so that we we see alot more of them on a weekly basis. When no one is looking she finds reasons to bend over in front of me (to pick something up, or "clean") or just sqeezing through in front of me unnecessarily, i feel its just to rub up against me, sometimes when im sitting on the couch she sits on the floor next to me and "casually" uses my leg as an arm rest .I would never initiate ANYTHING, but at the same time i feel that if she were to ever try to initiate something with me.... i probably wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Im 31 years old, my wife has a niece thats about 22 years old. And she's always had a bit of a crush on me, it was pretty obvious. I never gave it any attention just due to the fact that she was just way younger than me. Now our living situation has changed so that we we see alot more of them on a weekly basis. When no one is looking she finds reasons to bend over in front of me (to pick something up, or "clean") or just sqeezing through in front of me unnecessarily, i feel its just to rub up against me, sometimes when im sitting on the couch she sits on the floor next to me and "casually" uses my leg as an arm rest .I would never initiate ANYTHING, but at the same time i feel that if she were to ever try to initiate something with me.... i probably wouldn't be able to stop myself.
Let's see what see looks like and then we can advise you??

"Way younger ", only 9 years fhs, all this " accidentally " and " unnecessarily " business must send alarm bells ringing, she is doing it for a purpose, that is unless your wife has took her to one side and asked her to because she wants a 3some with you ........

TBH, I’d put a stop to it unless you want to lose your marriage. Even if wife forgives, the family won’t. Think a few steps ahead and you will know what to do .
So so i confront her? Or just avoid her, whenever possible?

Back