Worst experience in a car

Demonki42

OFC Regular
By that I mean car accidents scare moments times you got thrown around in the vehicle jumping over or anything like that

Mines not all wild as all that. I used to go hill hopping and we'd be FLYIN but I always managed to keep control...
One time, my now husband and I got in a wreck After like a month of dating, I hit a pole.. TOTALLY the pole's fault:rolleyes: anyway, it was so quick. My airbag deployed but his didn't. I didnt see him hit the windshield and had no clue until I opened up the door and saw his face was all cut and blood pouring down his face and even puddling in his eyes.thats when i noticed the hole in the windshield and him spitting glass out of his mouth! He could have died if he hit just an inch lower.
Anyway.... i was traumatized and I'm sure he was too.. but he called me the next day and even bought my engagement ring with the rest of his insurance settlement. *shrug*

Head on collision when I was 21, approx 130mph impact. Other driver lost control car jumped the barrier hitting me head on. 20 months learning to walk again, but set me on a coarse leading to where I am now.

Not as bad but tore a porsche gt3rs in 2 on the nurburgring, and earlier this year had a lorry crash over my amg gts totalling it. Both these I walked away from but still scary.

Not forgetting to mention truck I was a passenger in being hit by a ied road side bomb, but I was not driving

Last edited:
Lucky for me the worst has been I was in the back seat of a car a friend was driving and he ran into the car ahead of us. Since I was not wearing a seat belt I went forward and got to feel my knee hit the from seat at a not so fun speed. Luckily I only ended up needing a brace and pain killers as necessary.

Not forgetting to mention truck I was a passenger in being hit by a ied road side bomb, but I was not driving
Damn, now that is a bad car experience.

I was driving in the winter and going down an icy road and lost all control and smashed into another car. No injuries for me and the other person claimed none at the scene and even drove her car home but then claimed injuries almost a week later.

Damn, now that is a bad car experience.

I was driving in the winter and going down an icy road and lost all control and smashed into another car. No injuries for me and the other person claimed none at the scene and even drove her car home but then claimed injuries almost a week later.
That sucks, whiplash can tack a few days to kick in though.

Mines not all wild as all that. I used to go hill hopping and we'd be FLYIN but I always managed to keep control...
One time, my now husband and I got in a wreck After like a month of dating, I hit a pole.. TOTALLY the pole's fault:rolleyes: anyway, it was so quick. My airbag deployed but his didn't. I didnt see him hit the windshield and had no clue until I opened up the door and saw his face was all cut and blood pouring down his face and even puddling in his eyes.thats when i noticed the hole in the windshield and him spitting glass out of his mouth! He could have died if he hit just an inch lower.
Anyway.... i was traumatized and I'm sure he was too.. but he called me the next day and even bought my engagement ring with the rest of his insurance settlement. *shrug*
Ouch I'm glad you guys are ok from such a wreck like that

Head on collision when I was 21, approx 130mph impact. Other driver lost control car jumped the barrier hitting me head on. 20 months learning to walk again, but set me on a coarse leading to where I am now.

Not as bad but tore a porsche gt3rs in 2 on the nurburgring, and earlier this year had a lorry crash over my amg gts totalling it. Both these I walked away from but still scary.
That's crazy I'm glad that you survived both crashes

Back